Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Interactions with foids

Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
★★★★★
Tell me stories about chats or general everyday life encounters you had with toilets. Maybe something that stayed in your memory for a long time or just happened.
I am curious about hearing your personal situations to strengthen my image of the evil and disgusting creatures, that foids are.

Maybe some of you approached and got rejected every time, while others here never even tried.

Tell me brocels :feelscomfy:

i never leave my house

Worst experience I've ever had was being led on by a foid with a bf for 5 months before being rejected and the whore going back to her bf after whining and complaining that he was abusing her. :feelssus: I was a white knight simp for her, serves me right to try to get her out of that situation

Worst experience I've ever had was being led on by a foid with a bf for 5 months before being rejected and the whore going back to her bf after whining and complaining that he was abusing her. :feelssus: I was a white knight simp for her, serves me right to try to get her out of that situation
That’s what they do. They use kind hearted men to get abused by assholes and when their hole is all used up shriveled, they search for men like you.

That’s what they do. They use kind hearted men to get abused by assholes and when their hole is all used up shriveled, they search for men like you.
She hit the wall after high school anyway. Who tf gets wrinkles on their face at 19

interactions are rare but usually I Keep my head down and mind my own business being seen as invisible, but on some days I get the glare and on some I get a snarky attitude. I remember a few months ago it seemed as if every foid was glaring at me, don’t know why it seemed to have died down.

Mind most interactions are just walking by or being in the same building or area, only time i speak to foids are transactions at my goyslop wage job, a few days ago I had some negative encounters with Some of them. There where these two zoomer lesbian foids who looked like they hate my guts and we’re whispering to each other obviously saying negative stuff about me. Half an hour later I went into the bathroom to take a piss and saw how trash I looked in the mirror.

Most negative Interactions with foids are involving my mother :feelsrope:

In school and college I rarely had negative experiences with girls, rare slurs and scornful looks

Tell me stories about chats or general everyday life encounters you had with toilets. Maybe something that stayed in your memory for a long time or just happened.
I am curious about hearing your personal situations to strengthen my image of the evil and disgusting creatures, that foids are.

Maybe some of you approached and got rejected every time, while others here never even tried.

Tell me brocels :feelscomfy:
I was in some sort of contest in uni and my partner they paired me with was female. She was a psych major and constantly psycho-analyized me the entire time she was cooking for the contest. Tbh she wasn't even that hot, she just had big tits. Really irked me to the point where after that I went and got trashed in my dorm room

According to foid logic, being a whore means that a woman is strong, brave, stunning, and independent

According to foid logic, being a whore means that a woman is strong, brave, stunning, and independent
That’s just possible because of the cuckold soyciety we live in nowadays

interactions are rare but usually I Keep my head down and mind my own business being seen as invisible, but on some days I get the glare and on some I get a snarky attitude. I remember a few months ago it seemed as if every foid was glaring at me, don’t know why it seemed to have died down.

Mind most interactions are just walking by or being in the same building or area, only time i speak to foids are transactions at my goyslop wage job, a few days ago I had some negative encounters with Some of them. There where these two zoomer lesbian foids who looked like they hate my guts and we’re whispering to each other obviously saying negative stuff about me. Half an hour later I went into the bathroom to take a piss and saw how trash I looked in the mirror.
Brutal man