Introductions

Sperglord

Sperglord

On my last braincel
-
1d 17h 5m
Wagwan cunts
I'm a fucking loser from Britbongistan and I'll try to keep shitposting to a minimum
About to finish studies then I'm ldaring till death

PolishMisanthrope

PolishMisanthrope

cropps me
★★
19d 1h 33m
Hello there. I'm a relatively newly-produced 22 yo Incel from the European hellhole known as Poland. My ugly subhuman face has fucked me over, which is my biggest misfortune of them all, since if not for that, I'd likely ascend. I've been a lurker over here for many months, if not for years. I finally have the fucking courage to start adding my cringey content here. It's really nice to get to be in this community.

RopeIsMyLove

RopeIsMyLove

"[...] I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe."
A lot of polishcels on this forum.

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Marius the clown
★★★★★
118d 6h 14m
J

jargar

Recruit
3h 16m
I'll try not to reveal too much identifying information because I'm paranoid but I like to describe myself as an effeminate nerdy/geeky person. 5'8", 143 lbs (just measured). Very new to the whole incel thing but have pretty much been one for over a decade now.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
61d 14h 26m
I'll try not to reveal too much identifying information because I'm paranoid but I like to describe myself as an effeminate nerdy/geeky person. 5'8", 143 lbs (just measured). Very new to the whole incel thing but have pretty much been one for over a decade now.
Hey. I line up pretty similar to your description minus the new part

T

Tragic

Recruit
24 years old incel, HKV, ethnicel (born East Europe and to my disgrace moved to live in Italy...)
Short 5'5, mediocre face, NW3, depressed, abandoned by my father at the age of 2, poor, bullied in High school, never had a girl even as a friend, totally dead inside, can't get up and never will. I just wait patiently to die while fapping, playing videogames and eating shit that will help kill me sooner.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
★★★★
25d 5h 5m
22 year old manlet blackcel. I still live at home with family and get treated everywhere I go and by everyone I know like(you guessed it) a fucking subhuman.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
61d 14h 26m
24 years old incel, HKV, ethnicel (born East Europe and to my disgrace moved to live in Italy...)
Short 5'5, mediocre face, NW3, depressed, abandoned by my father at the age of 2, poor, bullied in High school, never had a girl even as a friend, totally dead inside, can't get up and never will. I just wait patiently to die while fapping, playing videogames and eating shit that will help kill me sooner.
Welcome. I have similar struggles.
22 year old manlet blackcel. I still live at home with family and get treated everywhere I go and by everyone I know like(you guessed it) a fucking subhuman.
Manletism is fatal.

XerxesAzrael

XerxesAzrael

"She belongeth to the skreets"
★★★★
6d 8h 56m
Welcome to Hell my friend, and no we don't have cookies.

B

BitterStill

Recruit
Deteriorating ugly faced poor 5'7 manlet.
Never been with a girl, never partied with friends, never enjoyed anything I did.
Now wasting the prime years of my life rotting online. I always imagined i'd end up doing something much worse

Yvan

Yvan

Recruit
★★
2d 22h 1m
Alright now where to begin.

30 years old dude
incel
poor as fuck
never had a gf
living in Eastern Europe
i grew in an abusive home wich screwed me really bad
family hates me
0 friends
struggling with chronic depression and anxiety for more than 10 years now
ugly

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
120d 35m
Alright now where to begin.

30 years old dude
incel
poor as fuck
never had a gf
living in Eastern Europe
i grew in an abusive home wich screwed me really bad
family hates me
0 friends
struggling with chronic depression and anxiety for more than 10 years now
ugly
welcome gopnikcel!

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Coital cephalalgia sufferer. Verbal, not violent.
-
50d 21h 59m
OP’s profile is dead.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Coital cephalalgia sufferer. Verbal, not violent.
-
50d 21h 59m
Introduces me. XD

Naziarabwog95

Naziarabwog95

Pessimistcel
-
1d 18h 28m
Manlet
Glassescel
Chincel
Jawcel
Social anxiety
Ethnicel

Plone

Plone

Saved by Tulpamancy
  • Early 20-s KHHV
  • Bald
  • 8 Years of Tulpamancy

Naziarabwog95

Naziarabwog95

Pessimistcel
-
1d 18h 28m
Same for all of it except for the ethnic part
Well, being white won't change anything for you, bro! Sorry! Among these negative things I hate social anxiety the most it crepples you, it makes you unable to enjoy your life (I'm not talking about foids here)... I cannot even turn my head in the streets to see who walks besides me. Every time, I wanna take a walk, I find my self running to return to my bed room. IT IS HELL! If I had to choose between getting laid or curing my social anxiety, I would without hesitation choose to cure my social anxiety...
How about you?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
61d 14h 26m
Well, being white won't change anything for you, bro! Sorry! Among these negative things I hate social anxiety the most it crepples you, it makes you unable to enjoy your life (I'm not talking about foids here)... I cannot even turn my head in the streets to see who walks besides me. Every time, I wanna take a walk, I find my self running to return to my bed room. IT IS HELL! If I had to choose between getting laid or curing my social anxiety, I would without hesitation choose to cure my social anxiety...
How about you?
I'm the same way friend from many many years of extended bullying. I would rather be normal too so I could have friends

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
1h 16m
My name is @seija and I came on here for people to understand my anger towards the human race and degeneracy.

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
6h 55m
My name is gigacel123 and I came here because I have 190 cm height and 70 kg weight. Medium intelligence why I dont date foids attracted to me as I have above the average intelligence. I read rules and I PROMISE not to VIOLATE

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
★★★★★
59d 20h 1m
My name is gigacel123 and I came here because I have 190 cm height and 70 kg weight. Medium intelligence why I dont date foids attracted to me as I have above the average intelligence. I read rules and I PROMISE not to VIOLATE
Do you use sex? I use fap.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
61d 14h 26m
My name is @seija and I came on here for people to understand my anger towards the human race and degeneracy.
It's well understood

Hentai-Connoisseur

Hentai-Connoisseur

Beta-skulls are there to be crushed
-
Wannabe tough manlet here. After checking the forum out for a while I decided to join to be around and interact with like-minded people.

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
★★★★
3d 13h 56m
Wannabe tough manlet here. After checking the forum out for a while I decided to join to be around and interact with like-minded people.
Welcome to be very honest it is good you came to terms and found a community I wish you luck sleep well

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
6h 55m
WELCOME, from cuck guest to trucel poster.

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
★★★★★
3d 17h 51m
I am in this forum since the first day of its creation and this is the first time that i click on this thread.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
61d 14h 26m
I am in this forum since the first day of its creation and this is the first time that i click on this thread.
I never made an introduction either.