Introductions

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Very bad lower third (malocclusion class II) and very bad eyes area.

The next month I will do orthognathic surgery for my lower third.
Good luck.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Hi elliot rodger here...

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Hi, your mama here

52cel

Banned
-
40 year old white guy that is 5'2".

Do I need to explain anymore?

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Moobcel
-
Most people who introduce themselves here have stopped posting in a few days, interesting pattern

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SandNigga
-
Most people who introduce themselves here have stopped posting in a few days, interesting pattern
survival of the fittest or in this case the ugliest, only the ugly stay active

F

Fliptard

Recruit
-
22, Sperg Platinum V-Card

SEAcel = 1.68 m

Mentalcel in SEA (ADHD, OCD, Anxiety and on the spectrum)

Truecel in the West = Not matching beauty, money and status standards

Trying to find a way to work from home and not end up a cucked STEMcel here where Nursery graduates earn more if they’re popular enough to be a politician/“legitimate businessman”.

Still living with my parents which, although they say it’s normal here, is now being looked down upon the more anti-autist sentiment here grows and everybody wants to look “independent”. (While borrowing money here and there and ranting about it on FB when nobody wants to help them boohoo)

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

IQ: 160
-
Non-white manlet (~160 cm) in a white country where everyone is tall as fuck.
Suffered from depression and social anxiety in the past but I'm recovering from it.
Acne scars.

I used to frequent imageboards for virgins before coming here but I prefer the sense of community this place has over the anonymity of the former.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Captain
-

This OP has 6 posts and wants you to "tell him something about you" :feelsseriously: fuck you goverment agencie.

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

IQ: 160
-
It is over. Im a manlet too but your condition is extreme
Yeah, I've never met a man who was shorter than me that wasn't either a dwarf or had some sort of muscle disease. Even the majority of my family members height-mog me.
I've met quite a few women who are either the same height as me or were shorter than me but of course, those tend to be the ones that prefer tall men the most (based on couples I've seen at least).

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Yeah, I've never met a man who was shorter than me that wasn't either a dwarf or had some sort of muscle disease. Even the majority of my family members height-mog me.
I've met quite a few women who are either the same height as me or were shorter than me but of course, those tend to be the ones that prefer tall men the most (based on couples I've seen at least).
Yes, im 5'7 and they dont see me as a male.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Biological Failure
-
Non-white manlet (~160 cm) in a white country where everyone is tall as fuck.
Suffered from depression and social anxiety in the past but I'm recovering from it.
Acne scars.

I used to frequent imageboards for virgins before coming here but I prefer the sense of community this place has over the anonymity of the former.
Welcome. I'm in a similar situation so you have my sympathy.
Yes, im 5'7 and they dont see me as a male.
Under 5'10" isn't male.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Haluo
hikokomori neet
30+
170cm
dick 11cm
narrow shoulders
face too feminine and childish
testosterone low, cannot grow bushy beard
voice unmanly
norwooding minimal, but some gray hair
locationcel from shithole of lithuania (separatist part of Russia)
mentalcel, not autist, but mental problems developed as result of bad treatment by femoids, have social anxiety, and cannot leave shithole
into ephebophilia, not 100%, older femoids can be sexy, but they repulsive psychologicaly
romantic idealist, suffered from oneitis in past
now have 3 waifus-Ika Musume, Papi, Suu, and long time no crushes and oneitis for unworthy 3d femoids
de geso

Weeb25

Weeb25

Clowns roll out
-
Haluo
hikokomori neet
30+
170cm
dick 11cm
narrow shoulders
voice unmanly
mentalcel, not autist, but mental problems developed as result of bad treatment by femoids, have social anxiety, and cannot leave shithole
into ephebophilia, not 100%, older femoids can be sexy, but they repulsive psychologicaly
now have 3 waifus-Ika Musume, Papi, Suu, and long time no crushes and oneitis for unworthy 3d femoids
de geso
atleast you mog andrius

wereqryan

wereqryan

Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
-
Haluo
hikokomori neet
30+
170cm
dick 11cm
narrow shoulders
voice unmanly
de geso
Welcome man!

RopeIsMyLove

RopeIsMyLove

"[...] I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe."
-
Hi,Newcel here.
I've been lurkcel before, but now I decided to not fool myself and set up an account.

About me:
  • Polish
  • 19 y/o
  • Manlet (169 cm)
  • Norwood reaper decided to fuck me up
  • sperg
  • no social life or close friends.

I hope that this forum will allow me to cope with my inceldom and vent my frustration.

tooth monster

tooth monster

Homo Copus
-
Hi,Newcel here.
I've been lurkcel before, but now I decided to not fool myself and set up an account.

About me:
  • Polish
  • 19 y/o
  • Manlet (169 cm)
  • Norwood reaper decided to fuck me up
  • sperg
  • no social life or close friends.
I hope that this forum will allow me to cope with my inceldom and vent my frustration.
Welcome pedale :feelsokman:

Sperglord

Sperglord

On my last braincel
-
Wagwan cunts
I'm a fucking loser from Britbongistan and I'll try to keep shitposting to a minimum
About to finish studies then I'm ldaring till death

PolishMisanthrope

PolishMisanthrope

feminine face kills
-
Hello there. I'm a relatively newly-produced 22 yo Incel from the European hellhole known as Poland. My ugly subhuman face has fucked me over, which is my biggest misfortune of them all, since if not for that, I'd likely ascend. I've been a lurker over here for many months, if not for years. I finally have the fucking courage to start adding my cringey content here. It's really nice to get to be in this community.

RopeIsMyLove

RopeIsMyLove

"[...] I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe."
-
A lot of polishcels on this forum.

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

When will the suffering end
-
J

jargar

Recruit
-
I'll try not to reveal too much identifying information because I'm paranoid but I like to describe myself as an effeminate nerdy/geeky person. 5'8", 143 lbs (just measured). Very new to the whole incel thing but have pretty much been one for over a decade now.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Biological Failure
-
I'll try not to reveal too much identifying information because I'm paranoid but I like to describe myself as an effeminate nerdy/geeky person. 5'8", 143 lbs (just measured). Very new to the whole incel thing but have pretty much been one for over a decade now.
Hey. I line up pretty similar to your description minus the new part

T

Tragic

Recruit
-
24 years old incel, HKV, ethnicel (born East Europe and to my disgrace moved to live in Italy...)
Short 5'5, mediocre face, NW3, depressed, abandoned by my father at the age of 2, poor, bullied in High school, never had a girl even as a friend, totally dead inside, can't get up and never will. I just wait patiently to die while fapping, playing videogames and eating shit that will help kill me sooner.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
22 year old manlet blackcel. I still live at home with family and get treated everywhere I go and by everyone I know like(you guessed it) a fucking subhuman.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Biological Failure
-
24 years old incel, HKV, ethnicel (born East Europe and to my disgrace moved to live in Italy...)
Short 5'5, mediocre face, NW3, depressed, abandoned by my father at the age of 2, poor, bullied in High school, never had a girl even as a friend, totally dead inside, can't get up and never will. I just wait patiently to die while fapping, playing videogames and eating shit that will help kill me sooner.
Welcome. I have similar struggles.
22 year old manlet blackcel. I still live at home with family and get treated everywhere I go and by everyone I know like(you guessed it) a fucking subhuman.
Manletism is fatal.

XerxesAzrael

XerxesAzrael

2003 Toyota Corolla
-
Welcome to Hell my friend, and no we don't have cookies.

B

BitterStill

Recruit
-
Deteriorating ugly faced poor 5'7 manlet.
Never been with a girl, never partied with friends, never enjoyed anything I did.
Now wasting the prime years of my life rotting online. I always imagined i'd end up doing something much worse

Yvan

Yvan

Recruit
-
Alright now where to begin.

30 years old dude
incel
poor as fuck
never had a gf
living in Eastern Europe
i grew in an abusive home wich screwed me really bad
family hates me