Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW IPD cels would you do this surgery

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
For those of you with really bad eye spacing (very wide set or very close set eyes) would you undergo OBO to get ideal eye spacing.
87AF5125 E14F 4765 A0D8 43AC93F399B2

Last edited by a moderator:
looks fucking horrifying

Isnt that Lefort 3 ?

Isnt that Lefort 3 ?
No I’m pretty sure the process for that looks different. It’s also like way more of a risk and way more dangerous

No I’m pretty sure the process for that looks different. It’s also like way more of a risk and way more dangerous
You mean OBO or Lefort 3 more dangerous ?

The latter @Spongebozz but both are pretty risky. But the latter is more risky like in terms of like actually surviving

No. Looks like some shit straight out of Resident Evil or Prototype

Alright, what am I looking at here? Why did they scrape all the skin off his skull?

Alright, what am I looking at here? Why did they scrape all the skin off his skull?
Surgery process. It’s really how deep you have to go to like change eye spacing or at least how it looks in your face. Ratio falios are usually near impossible to fix

All that for a 4/10 landwhale that will still abuse and cheat on you.

JFL at the clowns who actually fo surgery in order to get foids. Genuinely just go ER at that point.

Surgery process. It’s really how deep you have to go to like change eye spacing or at least how it looks in your face. Ratio falios are usually near impossible to fix
How can you have normal looking skin after this procedure? Surely your entire face will be covered with scar tissue.

How can you have normal looking skin after this procedure? Surely your entire face will be covered with scar tissue.
I’ll ask him he did an AMA
All that for a 4/10 landwhale that will still abuse and cheat on you.

JFL at the clowns who actually fo surgery in order to get foids. Genuinely just go ER at that point.
pretty generous with the 4/10

The latter @Spongebozz but both are pretty risky. But the latter is more risky like in terms of like actually surviving
I see. Both seem very terifying to me. Imagine getting your head skinned

Lefort for deformed fag.

For those of you with really bad eye spacing (very wide set or very close set eyes) would you undergo OBO to get ideal eye spacing. View attachment 1058370

Absolutely horrific and disgusting, hell no. I think my eye spacing is just fine honestly. Even if it weren't there is no way in hell I'd be getting a surgery like that just to "fix" the problem.