Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Irish cucks have teen jailed for stabbing robber. Ireland = Cuckold nation, also had fag pm

After seeing its face, now it makes sense why they imprisoned him. Tfw jaw too small for getting away with self-defense

Ireland is literally a slave nation for the last like 1000 years.

Now you even get punished for defending yourself. Cucked times

I would do it anyway and then have someone do same thing to the judge cunt when got out

I would do it anyway and then have someone do same thing to the judge cunt when got out
Home invasion is not a game. The man could be dangerous and hurt you or even kill you.
If that happened to me, i would be prepared for the worst and defend myself accordingly.

The court is too dumb to understand human nature, they see the case from outside, they might live in safe places where nothing like this happens to them, they are not empathetic

Jfl at that zoomer haircut

It was like that in the us in the 70's too.

Teachers would kick you out of school for self defense, yet some cops would drive you a few blocks away and return you're weapons!

Today criminals can sue you.

Ireland and the UK are both super cucked,

Ireland had a half Indian faggot PM