Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is anyone else here completely addicted to music?

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
I listen to music from the moment I wake up until the moment I go to sleep, with the exception of when I watch YouTube or talk to a family member.

Bought an expensive pair of wireless headphones about a year ago, 300 euro. It's the only expensive thing that I own, but I gotta say it was worth it. Perfect and highly detailed sound.

I like most music genres. Indie, rock, psychedelic rock, Lo-fi, certain film music. The only two kinds of music I can't stand is:

1. Music from the 80's (of course there are some exceptions, like The Cure which is one of my favorite bands).

2. Heavy metal, except for black Sabbath which I really like, I find most heavy metal music to just be a bunch of annoying screaming and sounds without much thought or meaning put into it.

Yes, I have a playlist with several hundred songs I shuffle through everyday, at home, at work, without music I would not get through the day, one of the few copes that s till work for me

I listen to music from the moment I wake up until the moment I go to sleep, with the exception of when I watch YouTube or talk to a family member.

Bought an expensive pair of wireless headphones about a year ago, 300 euro. It's the only expensive thing that I own, but I gotta say it was worth it. Perfect and highly detailed sound.

I like most music genres. Indie, rock, psychedelic rock, Lo-fi, certain film music. The only two kinds of music I can't stand is:

1. Music from the 80's (of course there are some exceptions, like The Cure which is one of my favorite bands).

2. Heavy metal, except for black Sabbath which I really like, I find most heavy metal music to just be a bunch of annoying screaming and sounds without much thought or meaning put into it.
the music you listen is probably nigger music you filthy nigger lover

I hate nigger music I only like classical pieces from the 19th century

Have you heard of Judas Priest they are metal but not the heavy extreme kind

It's one of the greatest copes imo, without it I probably would've roped by now

Always brother, I’m always bumping anywhere I go, apartment I’m blasting, taking a shit I’m gonna maxx out, car I’m blasting with the windows down cruisemaxxing, work I’m having music playing with my hair down so supervisors don’t get on me, and sleeping I’m having binaural beat songs , it’s never ending and one of the best copes for trucels

Yea

Especially with subwoofers and lots of bass