Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Is Avatar Last Airbender ( or something like that ) worth watch, and is it normie show ?

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
-
I watched some clips of the show and it's suprisingly good...though must admit it feels like it was made to 'aplause' normies. It doesn't feel enough autistic to me. And this same normies will laugh at you for watching 'weeb horse shit' :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:.

Opinions ?

Its better than half the weeb shit out there. Though its aimed at a younger audience. Give it a try.

I remember watching that as a teenager. Comfy show ngl

I watched it when I was 10, but I can imagine it being super faggoty now.

What's up with people watching children's TV shows?

Haven't watched it. so idk

It holds up extremely well, rewatched it a while ago.

I don't get why people bash people who watch animated shows, it's not like anime is better or anything.
It's depends. Honestly if usa be bit more interested in animations besides disney horseshit it would be great.

Probably the best animated show i have ever seen. Zukos character arc is something else.

I watched it as a kid and again recently, it is a good show.
Katara might be a good waifu

Most shows are just bluepilled though.

ER really liked it but I never seen it

textbook normie show. the story was decent but not enough tits for my taste (in fact, no tits whatsoever)

its a really good show.

it's been mainstream and popular since day one but 15 year olds are hopping on the bandwagon now because its on netflix

I like it, I've rewatched it a few times (more than I'd like to admit).

Wtf? What is this? Avatar is the normie alien film. Last stylebender is Tyrone Israel adesanya

meh
watch MLP

Great show. But the bald midget getting chicks is suifuel.

I watched the original show as a kid, it was pretty good, though it might not be as good watching it as an adult. The newer show is pure soy.

For me it's great but that's because i watched it in my childhood, it's a decent show at its worst.

It's written surprisingly well for a kids cartoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back