Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is bbc halo real?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
I only see 3 or 4 white girl Black male couple on average per day where I am working.Do you believe bbc halo?

Not sure about that were they Tyrones or your average black normies?, also keep in mind that white girls who go to black guys are usually old roasties or landwhales or both basicly the crumbs

It is true, blacks can’t be incels

Not sure about that were they Tyrones or your average black normies?, also keep in mind that white girls who go to black guys are usually old roasties or landwhales or both basicly the crumbs
Blacks gets high estrogen Stacies most of the time

You just said they’re having sex with bottle barrel women your self
No bro, blacks only get with high tier Becky whites or Stacylite blacks. I’ve seen it myself. Those aren’t bottom of the barrel

thanks to the kikes brainwashing foids by normalizing miscegenation, sadly it is real

Cuck.is

tiktok says another story, they all white boys + Woc (gen z)

Yes it is, far more black male white female couples than any other interracial couples where I live. I even saw a sticker on a pole before which said "I love BBC"

Only if Tyrone.

3-4 a day is a lot

Yes it is, far more black male white female couples than any other interracial couples where I live. I even saw a sticker on a pole before which said "I love BBC"
Brutal

Tyronnes differ inter-racially and interracially. To your average white foid George Floyd is ugly, whereas to black women he is a 6ft6, thugmaxxed, and framemaxxed giga-Tyronne. OTOH Will Smith is a Tyronne to white foids but to black foids he is too feminine and soft-spoken (with very rare chimpouts). It's all about perspective.

There’s definitely a lot of BBC obsessed Women more than ever, I don’t think they’re attracted to every Black Person tho, just the ones they see as attractive usually with a Thug Halo, you don’t ever see White Women dating black nerds same for Black Women.

Tyronnes differ inter-racially and interracially. To your average white foid George Floyd is ugly, whereas to black women he is a 6ft6, thugmaxxed, and framemaxxed giga-Tyronne. OTOH Will Smith is a Tyronne to white foids but to black foids he is too feminine and soft-spoken (with very rare chimpouts). It's all about perspective.
White Women definitely like Thugs as well, I haven’t seen a single White Foid that was dating a black nerd, Women all have the same taste in violent Men.

It’s mostly Jew propaganda. Only top tier black men get anything

BBC stands for "Big Brown Cuck".

There’s definitely a lot of BBC obsessed Women more than ever, I don’t think they’re attracted to every Black Person tho, just the ones they see as attractive usually with a Thug Halo, you don’t ever see White Women dating black nerds same for Black Women.
Brutally over for me as a nerd.

i don’t see many blacks in general where I live and that’s probably for the best, I do the the average lanklet broccoli zoomer here and there however.

Lower attractive and heavier white women go for a certain demographic of people

Event at college/highschool?
No, but I used to work in retail 99% of the interracial couples it was a thug with a white woman, also it’s cope to say all of the women were fat or unattractive cause some of them we’re decent to good looking.

Anyways you never see a White Woman dating a Nerdy black guy, if they’re dating Black Men they want a violent mf who kills, sells dope, and has been in and out of prison, same with Black Women and pretty much any other Woman that dates Black Men, if you’re not a thug you don’t exist.