Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is being a beta orbiter ever worth it?

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
Lots of foids seem to like me and want to friendzone me. Does it ever pay off to have a big network of foid friends? Does it lead to any success ever?

I wouldn’t cut them off but I wouldn’t invest any energy into trying to do anything with them. If some reach out to you want want to hang out then there might be a chance you’re a mentalcel

I wouldn’t cut them off but I wouldn’t invest any energy into trying to do anything with them. If some reach out to you want want to hang out then there might be a chance you’re a mentalcel

I see. Okay interesting. I didn’t allow them to be friends to protect my ego. But if orbiter game works maybe it’s worth a shot

I see. Okay interesting. I didn’t allow them to be friends to protect my ego. But if orbiter game works maybe it’s worth a shot
Just don’t act like an orbiter by trying to get their attention. If they reach out to you then be chill and be friendly back, if they want to hang out eventually then there might be a chance

If you look reasonable enough they might introduce you to female friends or set you up on blind dates, some toilets want casual sex with their male friends, but then they'll just friends-with-benefitszone you, which is still a friendzone and you won't receive any actual emotional intimacy.

If you're ugly like me though then asking to be set up on a blind date with one of her female friends will get you ridiculed. :feelswhat: One actually sent me a picture of an ogre and asked if I wanted to be with her, I unironically said "yes" and she just laughed at my desperation. :feelsree:

If you look reasonable enough they might introduce you to female friends or set you up on blind dates, some toilets want casual sex with their male friends, but then they'll just friends-with-benefitszone you, which is still a friendzone and you won't receive any actual emotional intimacy.

If you're ugly like me though then asking to be set up on a blind date with one of her female friends will get you ridiculed. :feelswhat: One actually sent me a picture of an ogre and asked if I wanted to be with her, I unironically said "yes" and she just laughed at my desperation. :feelsree:

Women are vapid whores. Over for ogrecels

I'm not exaggerating, this woman unironically looks like the one from the one from this comic. Like EXACTLY.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220418-084217.png
    Screenshot_20220418-084217.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20220418-084233.png
    Screenshot_20220418-084233.png
    781 KB · Views: 59
Being around a f*male you beta-orbit can give you an artificial increase in smv, so it can be worth it. Just be careful not to cross over into simp territory, because that's a fine line

Being around a f*male you beta-orbit can give you an artificial increase in smv, so it can be worth it. Just be careful not to cross over into simp territory, because that's a fine line

It is impossible for me to simp. I hate women too much

If I get free nudes whenever I want,
in exchange for complimenting them on twitter and "agreeing" with their retarded opinions then yes

Last edited:
I would honestly say it's worth it if She's a good and attractive foid.

Being a beta orbiter or a betabuxxer is maybe less of a torture than being lonely forever, that’s why so many of them exist. This is an unpopular opinion but there is a reason why there are so many simps/cucks out there.

So as a sub7 man you can choose between suffering as simp or suffering as a loner.:feelsrope:

From my experience they are to afraid to damage their precious social status by introducing you to other females they know, or even set up blind dates for you jfl..
But you might have more luck then me, who knows.