Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is being fat volcel? in my opinion no

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Veteran
★★★★
ngl ive been bloatmaxxing and i just looked at a selfie of myself and i look terrible
i also remember a selfie of myself when i was in shape and i looked like shit like the exact same
fuck i wanna rope
back to LDARing
im such a subhuman:feelsbadman:
you just know its over when youre looksmaxxed and you still look god awful

There's no guarantee you will become a chad as you lose fat, but you can't call yourself sub 5 when you've never reached your looks limit

There's no guarantee you will become a chad as you lose fat, but you can't call yourself sub 5 when you've never reached your looks limit
define looks limit
because I had the same build as chico lachowski but my fucking subhuman face you know

define looks limit
because I had the same build as chico lachowski but my fucking subhuman face you know
Your situation is an anectode
For some losing fat won't change anything
For some there might be good bones hiding under fat

Your situation is an anectode
For some losing fat won't change anything
For some there might be good bones hiding under fat

i have a round face even when skinny so it never began

"fatcels are volcels" copers are just complete retards

Reminder: a too large part of this forum would rather TURN GAY than admit that fatcels are truecels

Reminder: a too large part of this forum would rather TURN GAY than admit that fatcels are truecels
i became fat after realizing looksmaxxing was cope
still had the same ugly face ugly smile teeth etc

discovered something i think for the wristcels. EAT
i've lost a lot of weight and muscle the last few months including almost an inch on my wrists
my hands now look disproportional to my arm

If they are 6'1, indeed volcels.

yeah
im gonna rewatch whatever 1998 now for the 10th time
really need it tonight
reminds me im not alone in this shit
Have a nice viewing bro :feelsYall:

Idk why you would want to bloatmax considering all the health issues related to being obese.

no being fat is a fatcel trait

If you have been fat since young age and never tried to lose weight, then yes.

If you were thin/lean/muscular during your prime years and didnt have sexual success and gained weight afterwards, then no.

Being fat is voluntary.

Yes, you know the answer already.

It is volcel if you are intentionally fat to disgust women. It is not volcel if you are fat and just happen to disgust women by that.

Volcel means you reject opportunities, it does not mean you are not doing literally everything to maximize your SMV and still cannot get anyone. For example, if you normally approach people who you think that they send signals to you and some ugly woman sends signals to you but you don't initiate conversation, you are a volcel. But if you are too anxious to approach anyone even if they send you signals then you are an incel because it's not voluntary any more. Of course if they would ask you and you would reject you are a volcel again - at least that's my opinion.

yes because if you have great bone structure under that fat you can ascend; you'll only know if you lose wegith

If you have been fat since young age and never tried to lose weight, then yes.

If you were thin/lean/muscular during your prime years and didnt have sexual success and gained weight afterwards, then no.
I've been overweight since I was 13 years old and I'm thinking that perhaps I should do an extreme diet because I've been fat for 20 years in the prime of my life and I've done nothing for self-improvement but I'm also extremely short so I didn't care I knew it was over from the get-go in fact I wish I knew I was fucked since puberty it would have saved me a lot of time

excuses tbh, fatcels volcels losing weight isnt even hard, if data said foids prefer fat men then id agree otherwise its pure cope

Rarely when anyone chooses to be fat.

Btw when someone was fat since childhood and his mind became destroyed by constant bullying from normscums, then losing weight can be much difficult task.