Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Brazil friendly with Europeans?

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-
Do they like discriminate people for not speaking Portuguese properly?

They are shitskin monkeys like any other latin american shithole
And monkeys aren't friendly

If you are white they will see you as a God just like in India

All mullatas,pardas and indigenous young virgin teens will flock to you because JBW.

Kek

They are shitskin monkeys like any other latin american shithole
And monkeys aren't friendly
I heard crime there is really bad, most of the news I saw were kidnapping and robbery, but not as bad as Mexico

If you are white they will see you as a God just like in India

All mullatas,pardas and indigenous young virgin teens will flock to you because JBW.

Kek
Mutts:feelsohh:

Alivegore.com/brazil

I heard crime there is really bad, most of the news I saw were kidnapping and robbery, but not as bad as Mexico
In one thing I agree with cuckmericans is that all of Latinamerica is basically Mexico

I wished I was a NEETcel :cryfeels:
It gets boring after a while and i wish i could blow my brains out but at the same time its comfy af, Not going back to deathstars and deathstares and dying inside all the time, I separate myself from ppl because most of them are garbage! 99%!

They respect Europeans just as they respect anyone else. However, if you plan to go there and you look white or European, they will rip you off with prices, gringo.

They respect Europeans just as they respect anyone else. However, if you plan to go there and you look white or European, they will rip you off with prices, gringo.
Street vendors are the ones doing that or everyone else?

Street vendors are the ones doing that or everyone else?
Anyone who is trying to sell you something from a place that isn’t proper establishment, yes. If it’s like a mall, supermarket, etc. You’re good. If you’re buying something from say a festival or the street then they’ll bump up prices.

If you’re European you can also try to ascend in Brazil.

Anyone who is trying to sell you something from a place that isn’t proper establishment, yes. If it’s like a mall, supermarket, etc. You’re good. If you’re buying something from say a festival or the street then they’ll bump up prices.
I'll stay away from that then, I hate crowds anyway
If you’re European you can also try to ascend in Brazil.
I wished that was possible, but I'm very ugly

I am a White Brazilian that lives in a city where most citizens are not White, and it makes no difference. There is no race for your face, no race for your height, and no race for your physique. It mostly depends on the individual.

I am a White Brazilian that lives in a city where most citizens are not White, and it makes no difference. There is no race for your face, no race for your height, and no race for your physique. It mostly depends on the individual.
I don't care about them loving me or something, I just don't want to get discriminated and stuff like that, as long as they ignore me I'll be fine

I wished that was possible, but I'm very ugly
Depends on the circumstances. If youre in a city then it’d be hard, however, if you go to a village or small town it could be easier.

How tall are you? Brazilians and other South Americans/Latinos don’t really get that tall. The only tall people there are blacks and whites.

Depends on the circumstances. If youre in a city then it’d be hard, however, if you go to a village or small town it could be easier.

How tall are you? Brazilians and other South Americans/Latinos don’t really get that tall. The only tall people there are blacks and whites.
I'm 193cm (danish), I'd like to see that work for once

I'm 193cm (danish), I'd like to see that work for once
6 foot Scandanavian? They love that in south America. Remember height can make an incel high tier normie and normie a chad depending on the average height within the area.

I haven't been to Brazil, but I have been around latin America. Assuming that being "tall" in Latin America is 5'8, I assume it's the same for Brazil. Go for it, and tell me about the journey if you go.

6 foot Scandanavian? They love that in south America. Remember height can make an incel high tier normie and normie a chad depending on the average height within the area.

I haven't been to Brazil, but I have been around latin America. Assuming that being "tall" in Latin America is 5'8, I assume it's the same for Brazil. Go for it, and tell me about the journey if you go.
I'll go there with my family for a trip trough some south American countries, some cousins of mine will be there too and they're just planning to find slutty foids to be with, but I'm nervous about this

I'll go there with my family for a trip trough some south American countries, some cousins of mine will be there too and they're just planning to find slutty foids to be with, but I'm nervous about this
Don't be nervous, you'll tower over people. You probably feel short because everyone in Denmark is like 6'2 but when you go to Brazil you'll finally enjoy your height. You'll find a foid, whether it be prostitute or a real girlfriend. Just play your cards right. If you want more information on Brazil, let me know.

Don't be nervous, you'll tower over people. You probably feel short because everyone in Denmark is like 6'2 but when you go to Brazil you'll finally enjoy your height. You'll find a foid, whether it be prostitute or a real girlfriend. Just play your cards right. If you want more information on Brazil, let me know.
If you do find a woman to have a relationship, then leave this forum and enjoy your life, friend.

If you do find a woman to have a relationship, then leave this forum and enjoy your life, friend.
Thank you, it's refreshing to see non-psychotic people around here, I hope you find a girlfriend too

Thank you, it's refreshing to see non-psychotic people around here, I hope you find a girlfriend too
Don't be weird. Personality is important, but only in the way that if it's bad it screws you over. There's no such thing as "good personality" evolutionarily and scientifically, if you have a "good personality" it'll only get you friendzoned or ignored. However, if you have a bad personality that will make your chances of attracting woman lower.

Don't be nervous, you'll tower over people. You probably feel short because everyone in Denmark is like 6'2 but when you go to Brazil you'll finally enjoy your height. You'll find a foid, whether it be prostitute or a real girlfriend. Just play your cards right.
I don't actually feel short, most people here just mog me face wise
If you want more information on Brazil, let me know.
I'll sure ask you

I don't actually feel short, most people here just mog me face wise
Yeah, that makes sense. But I've seen many tall european incels in Latin America with a 6/10 or 8/10 Latina. Your height guarantees success.