Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is camera lens the biggest new normie cope?

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Srs, I keep seeing this bullshit about how camera lens distortion is the reason why people look ugly in photos.

Normies, especially redditors, seem to have latched on to this like it's some godsend, they seem to have convinced themselves that they're not ugly, it's just the camera lens.

The funniest example of this is when they tell people to pay a professional photographer for photos for Tinder, like are you fucking kidding me. How much mental gymnastics do you have to perform to convince yourself that you need professional photos done to get laid on tinder.

Do they think Chad pays some phaggot hipster to take photos of him? Fuck no, Chad looks good in any photo, it's all just a bunch of fucking cope.

Jfl if you would pay a professional photographer to take for tinder pics, this guys are fucking desperate

It is legitimate.Your slullsize and eye size matters.

it is over for many men.

It is legitimate.Your slullsize and eye size matters.
The science behind it is legit, but people seem to think that it applies to every camera, and that they're just ugly in photos, but pretty IRL. It's being used as a cope.

The science behind it is legit, but people seem to think that it applies to every camera, and that they're just ugly in photos, but pretty IRL. It's being used as a cope.
You're right.People will find any excuse to escape reality.

It’s not bs.

focal-length-example1.gif
Other than the 10mm lens, the other ones all show her pretty similarly, not much difference. Not like she got any more attractive as the lens increased, it's cope.

different-lenses-focal-length-perspective-spatial-distortion-example-gif-3.gif

Keep coping.
What's your point, there's only one image that's the real you, and it's the image created by another human's eye. Literally doesn't matter what that guy looks like at what lens, once you see him in person, you can instantly tell if he's attractive or not.

I agree that many people cope hard with their looks but a bad photo can really make you look uglier than you really are

If you gotta hire a professional photographer for your fuck app, you're a faggot and I hope you die.

It’s impossible to read about cameras and not encounter the terms “pixels” and “megapixels.” Nowadays most cameras have 20 megapixels (MP) or more, and there are some monstrosities with 100MP. I still have memories of walking into camera shops as a teenager and seeing the higher end models having 2 megapixels, and probably in fifty years everyone will have 600MP. So what is a pixel, and how many do you need?

What are Pixels (and Megapixels)?​

A pixel is simply the smallest visual unit making up a digital image. In other words, a digital image is made up of millions of tiny coloured squares, and each of those squares is one pixel.

A camera sensor is also said to have pixels. In this context, a pixel refers to the number of photosites on a sensor. Photosites are the individual sensing areas that capture light, which is then translated into pixels through software.

Pixels are also the units used to describe a camera’s resolution. For example, the Fuji X-T4 produces a 6240 x 4160 image, which means an image 6240 pixels long by 4160 pixels wide. This gives a total of 25,958,400 pixels. Since this is such an unwieldy number, it’s better to use the unit of megapixels. One megapixel is simply a million pixels. So, the X-T4 has a resolution of about 26 megapixels.

Megapixels means total number of pixels the sensor has.

20 mp camera means the sensor of camera have 20 million pixels and 12 mp camera means it will have 12 million pixels.

With more megapixels u will get more details in your pic but thats not the case everytime, u may get improper colour accuracy as you said everything else is same.

If sensor size is same then you will get less colour accuracy in case of 20mp as compared to 12 mp. This happens beacuse each pixel may recieve similar information to its neighbours pixels in case if pixel density of sensor is high that's the case with 20mp.

Aslo file size of the photo will be more in case of 20mp camera, as you compared to 12mp.

Hope this may clear ur doubt.

main-qimg-73abe3cb491bc2270a82ffe051d943b6-lq

maxresdefault.jpg

The Canon EOS Rebel T7 / EOS 2000D is an entry-level DSLR camera with an APS-C sensor. It's a step up from its predecessor, the Canon EOS Rebel T6 / EOS 1300D, with a higher-resolution 24-megapixel sensor, but otherwise doesn't offer any improvements on the formula. That's not a bad thing for those looking for a simple and affordable DSLR for photography, but don't expect extras like an articulated touchscreen or 4k video capability.

The Canon Rebel T7 is adequate for landscape photography. Image quality pales in comparison to full-frame or higher-end APS-C cameras, but it's still very solid for its class. Though its dynamic range is unremarkable, you can still get great landscape shots out of it, especially with good lighting conditions. The camera itself is also fairly comfortable to use, with simple controls that are tailored towards beginner photographers, though more advanced shooters may find the lack of command dials limiting. It also feels quite cheaply made and isn't weather-sealed.

I legit forgot about this type of cope, is anyone else even still saying this lol?

The funniest example of this is when they tell people to pay a professional photographer for photos for Tinder, like are you fucking kidding me. How much mental gymnastics do you have to perform to convince yourself that you need professional photos done to get laid on tinder.

Do they think Chad pays some phaggot hipster to take photos of him? Fuck no, Chad looks good in any photo, it's all just a bunch of fucking cope.
:feelskek: but I do notice I look very different in some photos