Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel is chin supposed to go past lips/mouth?

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
as if I didn't already have enough issues, I think I have a recessed mandible or chin. In some side profile pics it looks to be aligned with my mouth. In others it looks a little behind...so what exactly constitutes as a recessed chin or mandible? examples would help

Aec857449850ba2c812bae34ce76cfaf  marlon teixeira polaroid

This is what your chin should look like from a side point.

I thought that I had a normal chin as well until someone showed me this picture...

Take a perfectly 90 degree photo of your profile, looking straight ahead fully relaxed. Measure on your screen if the point at which your brow begins is in line with the beginning of your chin.

What is normal, is IN LINE or CHIN IN FRONT of brow.

What is abnormal and gives you disgusting beta recessed look, is BEHIND browline.

Take a perfectly 90 degree photo of your profile, looking straight ahead fully relaxed. Measure on your screen if the point at which your brow begins is in line with the beginning of your chin.

What is normal, is IN LINE or CHIN IN FRONT of brow.

What is abnormal and gives you disgusting beta recessed look, is BEHIND browline.
Thanks, boyo. Good tidbit.

Yeah i have a recessed chin also. Incel genetics are suifuel