Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Dr. Pizza representative of most IT users?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
for those who dont know the story; he was a Gigasoycuck who eventually was outted as a pedo who had relationships with multiple children

:feelskek::feelskek: This is what kind of people come from that sub
this is him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Your representative of most .is users though

Yup, the inceltear community is teeming with pedophiles.

thots on my new avi OP?

Soy, in a sexless marriage with a sjw landwhale, pedophile, faggot, ugly as fuck. Hell yeah he represents the male userbase of IT.

Last edited:
:feelsLSD: it can't erase this

Normies that do shit like this are the first one's to deflect by pointing fingers at people like us. They know it'll take other normies attention away from the weird shit they do.

No. 99.9% of them are retarded agecucks who think a young teen is a little child. Way more based pedos here.

Soy, in a sexless marriage with a sjw landwhale, pedophile, faggot, ugly as fuck. Hell yeah he represents the male userbase of IT.
b-but mUh aMaZing WiFe, mUh wahmen’s autonomy!!!! :feels::feels::feels:

his name reminded me that im very very hungry rn:feelsaww:

He's as retarded, delusional and hypocritical as the average IT user that's for sure. I wouldn't give the benefit of the doubt to a bunch of a tranny groomers and soycucks that obsess over a niche group of people 24/7 thought.

Honestly, pretty much.

Dude looks like your typical Redditor, and even spouted legit the same IT-esque platitudes on his Twitter account. Not once, but many, many, many times. He only made a couple comments on IT with his Reddit account, but judging by how much he was ripping on incels on his Twitter account, he was definitely at the least a daily lurker.

Not to mention most IT folks are fat women, LGBTQ, and bugmen, who actively try to recruit children in their circles, as I have seen some of the regular users post on r/teenagers and talk shit to teenage inkwells and make posts on said subreddit disparaging incels, despite being like (or claiming to be) almost two times my age. Oh yeah, and ironically enough, those are the same subsets of people (fat women, LGBTQ, and bugmen) who enjoy raping kids besides the ultra-rich.

Last edited: