Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

.is facts

PortSir1223

PortSir1223

wilting
★★★★
I'll start

Mosts Posts leaderboard is just an autism/mental illness meter

name me one postmaxxer, who isn't autistic, I'll wait

Last edited:
@unsettling @Pepecel were ntfags

I'll start

Mosts Posts leaderboard is just an autism meter

name me one postmaxxer, who isn't autistic, I'll wait

boyo's jealous that media doesnt give him special colors :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

> lost 250k+ posts
> is willing to spend months to regain all of those posts (which may get deleted again)
Dedication isnt an exclusive autistic trait

> lost 250k+ posts
> is willing to spend months to regain all of those posts (which may get deleted again)
@Repulsive123 will be renowned as #1 post maxxer

@Pepecel were ntfags
no i visited him one day and his basement smelled like shit ngl :dafuckfeels: some sort of odd wired LEGO amalgamation postmaxxing for him amidst all the trash

how do you have the motivation to do it all again after 200k deleted, you should sign to some trial so they can study your brain jfl
Idk but i like watching movies and scrolling. Its like the yield of my scrooling and movie watching but the big number is life fuel

I´m not postmaxxed, because I joined like 3 days ago and My post count is less than 500.
I dont spam, because the vast majority of my responses and threads are high effort

.is fact #1
@Master is not black