Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is having a "bush" on my head going to lower my chances of ascending?

Melancholy_Worm

Melancholy_Worm

Banned
-
...Even lower than my chances are already? I haven't gotten a haircut for about 7 months now, and my hair looks like a literal bush. Not afro, Not curly, but just realllllyyy fluffy and messed up. I didn't see a reason to get a haircut just because of society's standards, as I didn't thought about trying to ascend anytime soon...thinking now if getting a short haircut worth a shot. Do femoid really give hair style any value? will people overall treat me more seriously/better?

Mr SaucemanX is that you?

Mr SaucemanX is that you?
No, my hair is not like those that ethnics get. I am talking about the "White curly-bushy-wavy hair".
I actually think something is fucked up with my hair genetics, the only other person I've seen on this earth have hair like this is my dad

No, my hair is not like those that ethnics get. I am talking about the "White curly-bushy-wavy hair".
I actually think something is fucked up with my hair genetics, the only other person I've seen on this earth have hair like this is my dad
I have that ethnic dry and thick hair you're talking about. I use moroccan oil and shampoo once a week when is long. Also try shaping it when it's damp and put a beanie until I dries for the most part. Use gel at the sides even if you get an undercut. It works for my shitnik hair

If youre attractive it'll help. It really depends on your hairstyle and how attractive you are. Some styles of longer hair looks better than others