Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is having kids a fetish of normies

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Looks like it, there is no reason to have a kid let alone a bunch. For them It might be a fetish to see something that moves just like them from their nassty coom. It might fulfill their crave for deprave acts. it may also cause them to coom harder seeing their offspring suffer or feel pain.

Bro, all animals are programmed to procreate, it is why we feel the way we do

The reason most normies are having kids is to show off. It's a status thing essentialy. They want to keep up with the Joneses.

They don't do it for love. Most zoomer and millennial parents can't stand their kids.

It's just narcissism, that's literally it.

I’m not much of an antinatalist but I do perceive having children when you’re ugly and genetic dead as an incredibly shitty and selfish act and with that said, most people just want kids cause it makes them feel happy seeing as how it either helps to strengthen their broken marriage or it gives them an incentive to delude themselves into thinking that their lives have a meaning now that they’ve become a vessel for another human being and have to meet their needs and desires.