Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Inceldom intimately attached with failure in general life?

Ropeless Incel

Ropeless Incel

FatalismCel
★★
Not only not being able to have sex, but every other aspect of life as well
How many successful fellow cels here?

Years and years being bullied, rejected, you don't feel motivated to nothing

I believe inceldom can be and is oftentimes the root of general failure in life. Human beings are mammals who think about sex all the time. Human beings actually need sex - plus it's very healthy.

Being involuntarily celibate leads to a higher risk of heart diseases, prostate cancer, you get sick more often, are more likely to have anxiety and depression and that's just the top of the iceberg.

After all its safe to say that being involuntarily celibate has countless negative side effects that will completely ruin you and mess with you physically, mentally and spiritually. We're born to die miserable.

I’m an a utter failure at life, yeah.

I believe inceldom can be and is oftentimes the root of general failure in life. Human beings are mammals who think about sex all the time. Human beings actually need sex - plus it's very healthy.

Being involuntarily celibate leads to a higher risk of heart diseases, prostate cancer, you get sick more often, are more likely to have anxiety and depression and that's just the top of the iceberg.

After all its safe to say that being involuntarily celibate has countless negative side effects that will completely ruin you and mess with you physically, mentally and spiritually. We're born to die miserable.

relatable

Looks are life.

I had a very well-paid job in a 8000 employees international company, my own appartment, a car, I was in good physical health, perfect teeth, always clean, perfect neighborhood, and this changed nothing about foids, always rejected at sight, never interested.

So I gave up working because I understood it was over. I lost all hope last year. Even success can't give me what I deserve. In a restaurant I used to go when I worlked, there was a Chad who was fucking a different foid every day. Every fucking day. Sometimes he even came to the restaurant with one of them. All of those girls were 10/10 Stacies.

Considering my unhealthy lifestyle I won't make it to 30

I'm Christian myself
But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
Psalms 22:6‭

If you let it, yeah

I believe inceldom can be and is oftentimes the root of general failure in life
I believe that inceldom and general faliure in life have common roots, like an ugly face and bad lookings in general and mental illness.

So, YES, the two things are intimately attached.

i don't see any point in life unless you marry or you are too afraid of death or for a few other niche reasons.To marry and create new saints makes sense.To be afraid of purgatory and death,and to proceed to do penance and good works makes sense.I don't blame friars and monks from going on.I also don't blame those who want to support their families or who have an intense love for society or a certain group and so want to help them.I honestly feel too jaded,and whenever i think of a certain method that might be good,i am reminded of how impossible it would be to accomplish it.Until i die,i have no other option then to do my best following god and to do what is right,but i would be lying to all(including myself) if i didn't find everything a chore to do(to follow god is the only thing man should do,but to follow god anywhere else sounds like a better idea).Even if i find some joy in something,i am immediately reminded of how over it is.it's hard to work for nothing.I just hope that after i discover some stuff,that god will immediately kill me.life is a chore to those who find no joy in anything.

YES, the two things are intimately attached.

Yes. Failure in romance can lead to all kinds of other failures in life. It's not a guarantee, but the odds are high.

Not only not being able to have sex, but every other aspect of life as well
How many successful fellow cels here?

Years and years being bullied, rejected, you don't feel motivated to nothing
Si

How many billionaire incels you heard about? Someone who didnt fail in general stuff, still can find a foid (who will cuck them, but it is matter for another thread)

Not sure. If failure is only measured by having an intimate relationship then yes, huge fail. But the cope I use is my job, and hobbies which are only positive in that they are activities which i do on my own, alone without any interaction.

Its our looks that led to inceldom and our inceldom that lead to our failure
It was over the moment it began

Looks permeate everything. There's nothing more to say.

Of course, an unsatisfied sex drive kills most motivation and ambition for men.

Bad looks decrease one's chances to succeed dramatically in many aspects of life.
Intrinsically, ugly people tend to be treated worse than good-looking people, and that fact alone can be disorienting and demoralizing.

What do you mean by successful in life?