Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is is true you can make 3000$ a week being uber driver in California?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
My uncle told me this, that his brother in law does it but I don't believe him because he's a fucking liar, he always bragged about how good he was in trading, forex and crypto currency and it was all a lie kek he's not rich.

Is it true you can make 9001$ a week being cotton picker in Kentucky?

My uncle told me this, that his slave does it but I don't believe him because he's a fucking liar, he always bragged about how good he was in trading, forex and crypto currency and it was all a lie kek he's not rich.

Is it true you can make 9001$ a week being cotton picker in Kentucky?

My uncle told me this, that his slave does it but I don't believe him because he's a fucking liar, he always bragged about how good he was in trading, forex and crypto currency and it was all a lie kek he's not rich.

1 bucks to much buddy

My uncle told me this, that his brother in law does it but I don't believe him because he's a fucking liar, he always bragged about how good he was in trading, forex and crypto currency and it was all a lie kek he's not rich.
I’ve made 3k in a week driving but it was only for one week of the year during spring break

he’s a liar.

1 bucks to much buddy
I think it was intentional tbh.

9000Techno.gif

Then why isn't everyone an uber driver there

I don’t know but you will get 0 stars because of you’re personality tbh

Well its still a job so that will be a no for me br0

You can make millions of dollars just as a foid by existing