Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it betabuxxing to ascend with an 18-20 year old foid if I were a 30+ year old incel?

Is it betabuxxing to ascend with an 18-20 year old foid if I were a 30+ year old incel?

• Total voters
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Lets say I dont rope by 30 but I somehow manage to ascend with a young virgin foid between 18-20 (legal age btw) would it be betabuxxing to do that?

35+ is beta buxxing. but mostly yes

Wat

It’s betabuxxing if you betabux

Betabuxxing has nothing to do with age.

0 chance of happening
I mean my brother's gf dad did happen to date a young foid when he was like 45 so anything can happen

Edit:The only thing that saved him from being cancelled was because he was Jewish

If you need to date and pay for shit then it's a betabuxxing by default. Chad get sex without any dates.

she won't be a virgin but if she is pretty then that puts you in like the top 1% of males because of how unpopular that pairing is nowadays.
it's now seen as something close to pedophilia or incest.

most 30 year old men even after achieving great financial success (rare) will follow society's demands and become tied to an old whore.
specifically NOW as opposed to even just 10 years ago, things change fast.

she won't be a virgin but if she is pretty then that puts you in like the top 1% of males because of how unpopular that pairing is nowadays.
it's now seen as something close to pedophilia or incest.

most 30 year old men even after achieving great financial success (rare) will follow society's demands and become tied to an old whore.
If she is hypothetically a virgin which there is a chance

You still have hope jfl

Betabuxxing involves being used as an atm. So it depends if that’s the case or not

YES.

It's nothing about women's age. You're just a cuck even if you spend single penny for foids.

No that would be pedophilia you sick fuck I'm calling the cops

Metabuuxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Depends on what your definition of "incel" is.

It's betabuxx to ascend with any girl as a incel anyage