Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it gay to fuck a non virgin girl?

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
Just think about, your literally putting your dick where other men had their dick in before, your penis is basically touching another mans penis.

I don't know tbh. Doesn't vagina like shed and stuff? During period?

Yes it's gay as fuck

Yes it's a faggot thing to do

we all ultimately come from some guy's balls and that's fucking gay as well

any of you niggas would do that so stfu

I don't know tbh. Doesn't vagina like shed and stuff? During period?
Yes, it does, and that's why it's not gay. It's not shedding, but discharge. A vagina discharges on a daily basis, to clean out bacteria, dirt, etc. It doesn't just do this during period.

Idk why so many people here think that a vagina never discharges? If it wouldn't, all females would literally die of infections.

No and you will never get a virgin girlfriend regardless lol imagine thinking a girl who preserved her virginity will lose it to some ugly subhuman retard. If you ever have sex it will be with a used up whore

Having penis also very gay. Just imagine - some penis just on your body! And you see and touch it every single day! So, I know how to handle this problem - take a knife, and cut it off. Because it's better to not have a dick than being gay (remember: if you never falled in love to a male, or have'd sexual action with male, romantic experience with male etc - that not mean you are straight)!

It's gay and cucked.

Well it’s not like you have a choice in whether you get to insert your dick in female genitalia that has been free of penetration from their past sexual partners

Last edited:
Having penis also very gay. Just imagine - some penis just on your body! And you see and touch it every single day! So, I know how to handle this problem - take a knife, and cut it off. Because it's better to not have a dick than being gay (remember: if you never falled in love to a male, or have'd sexual action with male, romantic experience with male etc - that not mean you are straight)!
basically

I don't care, I would even lick her pussy

we all ultimately come from some guy's balls and that's fucking gay as well
any of you niggas would do that so stfu
Well it’s not like you have a choice in whether you get to insert your dick in female genitalia that has been free of penetration from their past sexual partners
I don't care, I would even lick her pussy

Last edited:
Lol the state of some of the cunts in here. Aye sticking you dick in a girls vagina is heavy gay. But you're already an incestuous fuck as the only pussy you've touched is your maws on the way out of it. Fuckin retards.

Chad = gay
Chads fuck cumdumpsters who've been fucked by other chads