Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is it just me or this place is dying?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Seems kinda dead ngl

It's been a while since an "incel activist" has gone "mainstream"

Still a decent number of new posts and threads on a regular basis, not sure if it was more active before.

Never really felt like this forum was ever dead TBH since it was first created its always been pretty Active.

It's about the same as it was before, sometimes more active.

most forums are barren wastelands nowadays so I think we're actually more active most others

it's also 4/5 am in europe rn
americans are sleeping too

I think it’s always been the same. Usually around 1000-1400 people online unless something unusual happens. Sometimes when things like jake davidson happen, we tend to be more of a hot topic

It's been a while since an "incel activist" has gone "mainstream"
this too
Still a decent number of new posts and threads on a regular basis, not sure if it was more active before.

Never really felt like this forum was ever dead TBH since it was first created its always been pretty Active.

most forums are barren wastelands nowadays so I think we're actually more active most others
true ngl, we doing ok considering all the highest IQ pills already been explored in 99% of cases

did u beat 13 sentinels was it worth it?
Imma be real with you I just found this gif on 4chan.

I want to play 13 sentinels: aegis rim but I don't have a ps4:feelsrope:
looks fun though even if the combat/tower defense side of the game looks a bit tacked on.

Imma be real with you I just found this gif on 4chan.

I want to play 13 sentinels: aegis rim but I don't have a ps4:feelsrope:
looks fun though even if the combat/tower defense side of the game looks a bit tacked on.
I am only 1 hr in and dropped the game like 9 months ago because was busy. Am considering continuing it, was why I was asking it.

game is story heavy tbh so u wouldn't miss much by watching a jewtuble playthrough of ir

Depends on the time zone