Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it not true that blackpill ideas are *unintentionally* present in books and movies (even thrillers) ?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
My favourite genre is "thrillers" for movies and books. Crime thrillers and action/spy thrillers. But very unnecessary sex-scenes in almost all movies you watch (really can't get around it), even in the books. I won't understand anyone who says these scenes or descriptions are necessary. Either way, they make me feel uncomfortable, mad.
I try to skip these parts.

I also listen to thrillers as audiobooks to distract me from the constant silence around me and also distract me from my dark thoughts.

Now I often notice that totally unnecessary sex or affectionate scenes are written. And characters are often described as attractive - females as 'very pretty' or 'hot body and very beautiful face' some shit like that. And unironically the characters who then have sex or become affectionate are BOTH described as attractive and often young (in books) or are attractive and young (in movies).

So... if the blackpill were sO fALsE, why is the personality never described as an attraction but almost always LOOKS are?

I mean, come on. Basically my question is, why are they trying to dispute the blackpill - when in fact the world and attraction, reflects it's ideas?

Last edited:
because they try to pour their intrinsic thoughts, sometimes insecurities, in fiction that they are rather afraid to accept in real life, while telling others to treat it as "just fiction, just imagination" only

"Art Imitates Life"

Sex scenes are just satanic sex worship by the elites and celebrities who make them

Screenshot 2023 10 15 153036

Stick to anime then

because they try to pour their intrinsic thoughts, sometimes insecurities, in fiction that they are rather afraid to accept in real life, while telling others to treat it as "just fiction, just imagination" only

"Art Imitates Life"
yes and it annoys the FUCK out of me especially audiobooks with totally unnecessary scenes, reading what is supposed to be an action/CIA thriller and there's a flashback scene of the main character to where he's 18 and he falls in love with/fucks a same-age stacy. Annoying AF

It is particularly egregious in books, pages upon pages of descriptions of kissing, fluids, sex, attraction, physical attributes I mean come on, sex is the cheapest way to speed up two characters relationships, it's the room temp IQ of emotional writing.

It is particularly egregious in books, pages upon pages of descriptions of kissing, fluids, sex, attraction, physical attributes I mean come on, sex is the cheapest way to speed up two characters relationships, it's the room temp IQ of emotional writing.
yup. even in thriller/action books. it seems like filler material. and it annoys the FUCK out of me especially audiobooks with totally unnecessary scenes, listening to what is supposed to be an action/CIA thriller and there's a flashback scene of the main character (a good-guy killer for hire) to where he's 18 and he falls in love with/fucks a same-age stacy, and the scene is too drawn out and unnecessary. Annoying AF!!
Not only bc it's pointless but it shows something I never had or will never have (I'm 26)

7 Deadly Sins is bluepilled
Although i like the anime i'd also consider Detective Conan as bluepilled because it implies that justice always wins and the bad guys always get the punishment they deserve