Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it over if your hairline looks like this?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Screen Shot 2020 04 29 at 10835 PM

I have the same and can confirm it’s pretty much over

Mine is worse, but somewhat close. I'm much more of a skullcel which ruins me further. Yes it's over for involuntary mohicancels.

It depends on your face

The infamous "McDonalds hairline" as my little cousin calls it. ( The outline looks like the M in McDonalds )

No, but very soon it will

Balding is depressing.

If you ethnic it's over no matter what your hairline looks like.

No, but that's how you tell when the Norwood Reaper is near. At that stage, he is so close you can smell the breath of his mouth

No, but that's how you tell when the Norwood Reaper is near. At that stage, he is so close you can smell the breath of his mouth
If he's already passed 30, shouldn't that be the furthest it will go?

the vegeta hairline as well
If you have a good face like him then being bald and short won't matter as much. He got bulma with no betabuxxing, but taller and better hairline having goku is betabuxxing a post wall rostie. Dark triadmaxxing is legit.

I have it too, but my hair is curly so I can cover it easily.

High iq. Conor mcgregor has a worse hairline but still slays. I guess for the guy in the pic it's over since he's sub 7 and has it.

View attachment 247744View attachment 247745
I don't think he's even balding. I've seen that hairline of his pretty much since the day I knew about him.

Last edited:
Sup guys, is it over for me?

Sup

sorry for the unkempt beard.

Not even 700k subs can make up for that norwood

Animal Crossing single handedly revived his career tbh
It's saved the careers of a bunch of youtubers. Too bad we didn't think of it.

yeah looks like a Norwood 2.5

It's over if you are a black haired ethnic.

Because we're not youtubers
All you need is a camera, a green screen, and some video editing skills that can be learned on youtube quickly. You don't have to be good looking or very charismatic, as long as you talk about what's trending that people want to learn more about.
It saved Leafy until Icucks ruined it. Leafy won the war though
He majorly won the war. Once your opponent becomes a cuck they already lost all their dignity, and can't go after others any more because they'll always be called a cuck every time they try to attack someone.

Last edited:
Mine’s getting there
:feelsbadman: Try to watch your diet more and avoid putting chemicals from hair products in your hair, use natural hair products as much as possible.

51A7D889 0912 45E3 B268 04A19EA33C63

If your hairline is worse than this, it’s over

If your hairline is like that it won't get better.

:feelsbadman: Try to watch your diet more and avoid putting chemicals from hair products in your hair, use natural hair products as much as possible.
I’m long hairmaxxing, probably as compensation

I’m long hairmaxxing, probably as compensation
Try to cover the balding with your long hair. Pulling it back in a pony tail will make it look more visible.