Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to commit suicide as a neurotypical?

Shea Vulgate

Shea Vulgate

Greycel
Right now, I think that the most rational course of action would be to kill myself. It's not possible for me to be loved and reproduce because my genetics are trash, and even in the 0.000001% chance that a foid would agree to do that with me, I would be instantly be repulsed by her because I would think that her brain is deficient for deeming me fit for reproduction. My only role in this soyciety is to become a future slave and someone to compare to like the parents telling their children to think of the kids in Africa whenever they don't eat their broccoli and shit. But I don't think it would ever be possible even if I had the means to instantly kill myself (e.g. shotgun implants) because my NT primitive brain survival instincts would take over. I believe that all people who committed suicide are in some ways mentally damaged in some way because it's I don't think it's possible to override this instinct.

I would think twice before killing yourself

I would think twice before killing yourself
I'm not actually thinking of killing myself. I've given up on the idea since every time I try to do so I pussy out so it's just a waste of time even just fantasizing about it. I'm just curious if it's actually possible.

Right now, I think that the most rational course of action would be to kill myself. It's not possible for me to be loved and reproduce because my genetics are trash, and even in the 0.000001% chance that a foid would agree to do that with me, I would be instantly be repulsed by her because I would think that her brain is deficient for deeming me fit for reproduction. My only role in this soyciety is to become a future slave
well said

I'm not actually thinking of killing myself. I've given up on the idea since every time I try to do so I pussy out so it's just a waste of time even just fantasizing about it. I'm just curious if it's actually possible.
Do you want inner peace instead of not killing yourself just because you are afraid to do so

Don't kill yourself, enough with inkie death, you can talk with me anytime

dnr, god will laugh at you for offing yourself as a virgin, just npnwmaxx and collect money from (((taxes))) that i fucking pay

Don't kill yourself, enough with inkie death, you can talk with me anytime
No worries brocel, I'm actually comfortable coping with the philosophy of Absurdism right now. I'm just genuinely curious if fellow NTs have the same thoughts as me when thinking about suicide.

No worries brocel, I'm actually comfortable coping with the philosophy of Absurdism right now. I'm just genuinely curious if fellow NTs have the same thoughts as me when thinking about suicide.
Alright

you know how like those kids in the sped class that are severely sped like 40 IQ they are happy asf cuz they are delusional as fuck

Most people that commit suicide are NT. They do it impulsively. Not 100% sure about that, but I think that's probably the case.

Most people that commit suicide are NT. They do it impulsively. Not 100% sure about that, but I think that's probably the case.
Agree.

Most non-NT guys are depressed and suicidal their whole lives. When they eventually kill themselves, it was after a long thoughtful deliberation.

NT normies usually never ever feel any suicidal impulse in their lives. The very few that do, usually don't act on it. The ones who do, usually act on impulse.

The non-impulsive suicides are a kind of euthanasia... some non-NT tired of suffering with their mental malady, or some NT tired of suffering with cancer or whatnot.

As an NT it's easy to find fulfilling happiness, if you only marry a single mom from the 3rd world.

I'd argue that NT fags have less inhibition of killing themselves because they are, well lower inhib than most non NT guys

just hypnotize and brainwash yourself into suicide