Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is male/female ratio true?

What do you think is male/female ratio

• 50/50 what they tell us

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 55/45 lightly more men

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 60/40

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 65/35

• men are more than 65 percent

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 45/55 lightly more woman

• 40/60

• 35/65

• women are more than 65 but they fuck chads and stay unreachable to us

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Is the 49/51 50/50 or 51/49 ratio legit and we are just alien to woman or are men significantly more and data is corrupted by goblins?(my personal belief)
Share your opinions!

More men and 80% of foids go for 20% of Chads

IIRC it was 105 men born for every 100 women, although I don't recall where I heard that stat from.

If its true, that's already problematic even before considering that number reduces even more due to prime age female brakets, hypergamy, competing with older men, etc.

I think better way to phrase it would be what percent of sexually desirable women there is vs the percent of men that are trying to fuck that group is.

I'd say out of all women, only probably like 30% of them are non-fat and not too old. so if women make up 50% of the population, that means like only 15% of the population (out of male and female) is actually a fuckable women, and you have all the guys basically besides extremely old people trying to tag one of those chicks, so say 40% of the population. so 40% of the population going for 15% of the population.

If fucking stupid shit landwhales had an ounce of self respect and stopped shoving their fat fucking ugly faces then that alone would literally double the amount of available women. but no, they need to fucking feed their gut because some little twink cuck faggot will serve her as a QUUEEENN.

on another note, theres like 3 chicks at my work that are fuckable that I want to brutally fuck. rip my life

in the west and most 1st world countries, it's more women than men

More men, but the problem is the demographics where older men outnumbering younger women significantly, that's what causes inceldom is such large numbers.