Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is modern family guy any good? (not related to inceldom)

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
It used to be pretty popular back in the mid-late 00's and it was a cope at the time to watch it but I've become aware that it's still going, anyone watch it still and is it like modern Simpsons with tired characters and no ideas left in the jar?

Are there any modern cartoons that are enjoyable and aren't full of foid shit?

Last edited:
i used to watch some episodes of it in the past but the quality became quite bad.
there's no more funny jokes and it's pretty boring and lame now. no wonder it lost it's popularity
i just watch the older episodes now or just some random youtube scenes

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8sqedJsWho

i used to watch some episodes of it in the past but the quality became quite bad.
there's no more funny jokes and it's pretty boring and lame now. no wonder it lost it's popularity
i just watch the older episodes now or just some random youtube scenes

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8sqedJsWho

Just like the Simpsons then, it's another reminder of how much time has passed since a bygone era.

no

south park is the only one that's still decent, well other than the tegridy farms and pc principal shit getting a little long in the tooth

no

south park is the only one that's still decent, well other than the tegridy farms and pc principal shit getting a little long in the tooth
I agree with you on the tegridy farms shit, that's gotten stale and almost annoying when its on, I haven't noticed as much pc stuff recently however. But South Park keeps up with the times generally.

No, it's total shit and has been for a long time
no

South Park is pretty bad now too imo

Family Guy was always shit

Whenever I happen to catch snippets of that show on YouTube or other sources, I just get pissed off. Hailey is a disguting whore, and reminds me of the foids I've had to deal with in my life.

>modern family
>one of the series that bolstered degeneracy with faggot parents