Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is putting on makeup gaycel tier?

You're applying an obviously feminine product to improve your looks.

That's gay bro.
blemish concealer is the type of thing that a medical professional prescribes to you, usually it contains salicylic acid and stuff too. it's meant to discretely cover up scars and discoloration without anyone noticing. it's not a 'feminine' thing at all

If it led to pussy all men would do it.

So I guess if after putting it on = no pussy then it's gay.

But I thought the context is irrelevant, ppl are saying the act of doing it is gay regardless of the reason.

I see where you're going with this. Not every act gets a pass under some context and pretense. Some acts are always a certain way, regardless of context.

blemish concealer is the type of thing that a medical professional prescribes to you, usually it contains salicylic acid and stuff too. it's meant to discretely cover up scars and discoloration without anyone noticing. it's not a 'feminine' thing at all

That's partly what I'm getting at. Intent matters. If you're doing it for medical reasons (skin health and healing from scars), then obviously there's nothing queer about it.

That's partly what I'm getting at. Intent matters. If you're doing it for medical reasons (skin health and healing from scars), then obviously there's nothing queer about it.
yeah I think the term "makeup" gives off the wrong connotation tbh. there are better words to use

I once saw two kpopmaxxed guys on my Uni with makeup, dyed hair, and an earing. I think I thought in my head "gay" when I walked by. Then I realized that was a gargantuan cope and these were the only Asian guys I had ever seen in my life who had the "cool air" around them and have probably had sex with girls.

Wearing makeup is not gay. That is one of the ways that Chad looksmaxes. Almost of hollywood actors wear it

I once saw two kpopmaxxed guys on my Uni with makeup, dyed hair, and an earing. I think I thought in my head "gay" when I walked by. Then I realized that was a gargantuan cope and these were the only Asian guys I had ever seen in my life who had the "cool air" around them and have probably had sex with girls.
People overrate the attractiveness of masculinity. Also, in both the case of the kpopmaxer and the gym maxed chad, they look way better than us lol

Meh, I don't know. Is using make-up a form of grooming ?

If so, is an intense skincare routing more effeminate than make-up ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjKNbfA64EE

The line is blurry, imho.

In any case, excessive concern regarding physical appearance is fundamentally non-masculine, if you ask me.

In any case, excessive concern regarding physical appearance is fundamentally non-masculine, if you ask me.
This I would agree with. But washing your face every night with the right soap, using chemical free shampoo and conditioner, etc, are things every man should do. No need to meant yourself more ugly through neglect.

Volcel if you wouldn't if this is all it takes to ascend then fucking do it.

Volcel if you wouldn't if this is all it takes to ascend then fucking do it.

JFL if you think that's all it takes for me. If make-up is all it takes to ascend you are not a fucking incel.

I am trying out the 1000 covers strategy. If I just improve my looks in every possible department perhaps it will take me up 1-2 points and make me a low-tier normie.

All the kpop guys have professional make up artists and hair experts. I think if a guy can afford professionals, it might greatly up his chances of attracting a foid.

JFL if you think that's all it takes for me. If make-up is all it takes to ascend you are not a fucking incel.

I am trying out the 1000 covers strategy. If I just improve my looks in every possible department perhaps it will take me up 1-2 points and make me a low-tier normie.
1k covers strat, wassat?

1k covers strat, wassat?

Tbh I just made that shit up jfl. I'm sure I heard the correct term somewhere but anyway it's a strategy where you try all kinds of looksmaxxing shit basically just overload yourself with looksmaxx and eventually they will all add up to improve your looks overall. This is what I have to resort to with having a subhuman face.

It's not gay to be a clown.

(Unless you gacymaxx)

Shit like make up is what men will have to resort to in 2020 to be valued by females and hence considered valuable by soyciety. Its an avenue of looksmaxxing that's for sure.

Our ancestors never had to wear make up but they did not live in such feminist hypergamous times.

It's kinda gay but if it makes you look better without looking too effeminate then it's fine I guess.

Tbh I just made that shit up jfl. I'm sure I heard the correct term somewhere but anyway it's a strategy where you try all kinds of looksmaxxing shit basically just overload yourself with looksmaxx and eventually they will all add up to improve your looks overall. This is what I have to resort to with having a subhuman face.
Oh, Chad by a thousand attempts then.

I just put make-up on for the first time in my life to mask my eye dark circles. I bought war paint make up for 30 bucks. I don't care about using it now I just put it on to see how to do it because I want to do it after I looksmaxx. JFL at putting on makeup when you are subhuman tier. It's like trying to put some candy on a pile of shit to make it look better jFL. But I want to make it part of my looksmaxx routine once I lose weight/get a hair treatment so hopefully will make me look better.

I just done it for a tiny part of my eyes. Next I wanna try getting full face make-up (EDIT: Not the one you think I'm not a fucking faggot, it's a subtle makeup to cover ugly fucking skin not some faggot makeup because my skin is subhuman tier). If those fucking whores can do It so can fucking I.

EDIT 2: I am not fucking talking about some fgt make-up that k-pop faggots do or all those fucking 'I'M GAY' attention whores in the west do. I am talking about the kind of make-up you won't even fucking notice because it's there to hide your disgusting skin and flaws and make you look 'normal' instead of trying to attract attention like the make-up whores put on.
asa koreacel trust me when i say this, it may not be noticeable to you but its definitely noticeable to others onde you start covering may be the size of a few coins

I had really bad acne on my chin at one point that looked like I has the bubonic plague so I ordered this acne concealer shit and worse it one time and felt like a faggot so threw it away. I decided to clearskinmaxx instead and started dunking my head into ice baths and making sure my hair never got on my face and stopped touching it and it went away.

When you have a giant pimple that's fucking gross it makes you do gay things tbh.

If I thought I had a real audience with women coming my way then I'd use everything possible.

I just put make-up on for the first time in my life to mask my eye dark circles. I bought war paint make up for 30 bucks. I don't care about using it now I just put it on to see how to do it because I want to do it after I looksmaxx. JFL at putting on makeup when you are subhuman tier. It's like trying to put some candy on a pile of shit to make it look better jFL. But I want to make it part of my looksmaxx routine once I lose weight/get a hair treatment so hopefully will make me look better.

I just done it for a tiny part of my eyes. Next I wanna try getting full face make-up (EDIT: Not the one you think I'm not a fucking faggot, it's a subtle makeup to cover ugly fucking skin not some faggot makeup because my skin is subhuman tier). If those fucking whores can do It so can fucking I.

EDIT 2: I am not fucking talking about some fgt make-up that k-pop faggots do or all those fucking 'I'M GAY' attention whores in the west do. I am talking about the kind of make-up you won't even fucking notice because it's there to hide your disgusting skin and flaws and make you look 'normal' instead of trying to attract attention like the make-up whores put on.
I’d say so

yes is fucking gay androgynous brocel

It's hella gay, but fuck it. Wear it anyway if you want to. I doubt anyone will give you a hard time over some concealer.

Not acting in your best interests because society doesn't approve of it is just subjecting yourself to nonsense.

As long as it's not putting on a ton of fake lashes and lipstick, it isn't "gay". Covering up acne or circles isn't that big of a deal

Nah bro it's not gay.

Sucking cock and taking dick in your ass is gay.

Agreed. Male make-up can be gay tbh I am not even disputing that I should have worded my thread better because now half of the thread will be derailed with this shit. Just look at this for example:

View attachment 343778
View attachment 343779

What's the first thing you gonna think when you see those 2 walking down a street? Because I sure as fuck will consider them tranny/faggots even if they are not if they are wearing this kind of make-up.

But the kind of make-up I'm talking about is this:

View attachment 343782
View attachment 343783

I don't understand how can anyone consider this gay? This is literally just concealing your skin flaws. If I only showed you the picture on the right I don't think you would be able to distinctively tell he is wearing make-up and that's the point.

Trying to improve looks to ascend = gay. Nice low iq logic on some people here JFL.

basedcell this is the only comment that matters