Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is sanctioned suicide a good forum?

R

Ryoth

5'5 turbomanlet in Germany
-
I made an account there, because I wanna rope soon. Does it actually provides good information?

Don't do suicide

I made an account there, because I wanna rope soon. Does it actually provides good information?
If you want to go just go why the fuck you browsing ss for and don't risk your money on le sodium nitrite

it has a lot of attention-seeking foid shit, but I'm sure that you can get decent advice there if you ask the right people

How the fuck am I supposed to tell you if their suicide methods are good if I haven't tried them? Even if they are good I wouldn't be able to tell you.
Like are they some norm fags or incels like us?

I would say no, lots of suicide fetishists on their, nothing to do with having a shit life like us.

No
They are cringe, they'll talk a lot about suiciding aka catch the bus but never actually do anything. I'm not pro suicide but if you are joining a serious forum like that you should be serious about your intentions

I read a post saying that he or she is going to suicide(100% serious last post), that was posted 3 years ago, and that guy still posts there, it means he didn't really suicide
Lol

Perhaps the answer is behind the door of a sorority house.

It feels like there are lots of foids on there.

Does it actually provides good information?
Yeah, they have a lot of resources and books. It's also very active, so any threads you make will be answered with thoughtful responses.

There are women on it so the obvious answer is no.