Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is tattoomaxxing legit?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I feel like a wimpy looking guy can gain a surprising amount of edge from a tattoo. Seeing that foids lust over savage and criminal type of men, tattoos ought to be a clear plus to SMV. Perhaps tattoos should be considered an important step of looksmaxxing.

I would add tattoos and having an iPhone to the list of somewhat easy-to-do tricks to appear sexier to foids.

Tattoos1

I would add tattoos and having an iPhone to the list of somewhat easy-to-do tricks to appear sexier to foids.

Holes are quite shallow, so anything of moderate social appeal will impress them.

Tattoos would look stupid on my thin soyboy body

I think it depends. Most likely: yes, it can give you more edge.
But I don't want to try it because of how permanent tattoos are :x

I think it depends. Most likely: yes, it can give you more edge.
But I don't want to try it because of how permanent tattoos are :x
I get it. I'm thinking that an incel nearing roping or othER plans could give it a shot if he doesn't plan on trying for long anyways.

I've never been interested in tattoos, and I'm not going to do it for a ghost chance

tats only work for chads and chadlites

Same as with clothing or wristwatches. It's not the thing that makes it look good, it's the person under it.
A tall skinny guy with a wide frame wearing prep style clothes looks hot. Every other guy looks like a frumpy grandpa.

I hate sleeve tattoos. Normies are so low iq that they permanently print themselves with a temporary fashion trend. It would be like a man in the 1980s getting a moustache super glued to his lip for life. In 10 years time they will regret their ugly sleeve tattoos.

Same as with clothing or wristwatches. It's not the thing that makes it look good, it's the person under it.
A tall skinny guy with a wide frame wearing prep style clothes looks hot. Every other guy looks like a frumpy grandpa.
Otherwise I agree but my theory is that tattoos being a part of the biological body could make them legitimately effecient looksmaxxing.

I already look like a fucking goblin; why make it worse with a tattoo?

Also, I can't stand the sight of tattoos, I don't care how cool normies think they are.

it works for tall bald ogrecels who want to meth biker maxx

I feel like a wimpy looking guy can gain a surprising amount of edge from a tattoo. Seeing that foids lust over savage and criminal type of men, tattoos ought to be a clear plus to SMV. Perhaps tattoos should be considered an important step of looksmaxxing.

View attachment 594687
I already have tattoos

Depends on the kind of tattoo. A few are good quality and had some effort put into it, but most make me legit cringe - shit looks like the dude walked straight into the first run-down trash tattoo salon he saw on the block and asked to ink the most basic templates off the wall. I don't know how any women could find that garbage attractive.

It has to suit you. if you dont 'get it' then dont get them.

RTT. you need to do the other 2 aswell for it to look good.

Paleness with tattoos looks gothic.

Tattoos without muscle look ridiculous

u need everything at the same time.

i just finished getting both my arms and hands done