Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Is the show Ms Marvel worth watching?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I know it is capeshit soy but I am really intrigued because it is a show built around my culture as a curry Muslim. Seeing the names of the characters, they are the names I see in my personal curryverse and they explore curry Muslim concepts like djinn.

I wouldn’t be curious about watching it if it wasn’t so geared to my curryness. It would be good if the main character was a Muslim currycel called Adil Khan, he gets bullied by white Chads and he lashes out with his curry super powers like Peter Parker. Instead they made the main character a JBW currywhore.:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: I hope they riot in Pakistan when this currywhore eventually fucks the mayofag.

Fellow currycels or any other fellowcels who have watched it. Is it worth watching?

i watched the first two episodes, the Muslima currywhore lusts after some Chadpreet but it's obvious her white Chadlite friend will be the eventual love interest. worthy addition to the Curry Cinematic Universe tbh

If you want to open your mouth really wide then yes

No Nigga ain't gonna watch a foid superhero:feelswhat:
It's foid worship:feelsUgh:
So no

I watched the first episode. I enjoyed all the curry references (my name was in there) but the story was very bad. The references are probably too specific, non Indo European currys wouldn’t understand them and is probably alienating a bit.

Probably won’t watch the other episodes

No, I watched two of the show's episodes.

The female protagonist appears to be a sweet and innocent girl, yet when Pakastani Chad shows up she basically ignores all sense and reason.

In addition to this, her white nerdy friend is a painful reminder of how Disney and other mainstream media portray low-status boys as submissive, yet intelligent, imbeciles.

The show is merely another means of distributing leftist propaganda in the form of some fanciful lifestyle that has yet to be realized beyond the vaudeville.

View attachment 632383

Disney will never introduce an obviously cuckholded character, and if they do, they will dissimulate it as something socially acceptable.
That guy looks like Trippie Redd

Which is more soy? Marvel or Star Wars?
Star Wars has a lot of black pilled themes. Darth Vader is driven by pure rage and hatred and he is one of the most powerful beings due to this

Star Wars because normies can usually enjoy Marvel while nearly everyone who enjoys Star Wars is a geek/soy

Star Wars has a lot of black pilled themes. Darth Vader is driven by pure rage and hatred and he is one of the most powerful beings due to this
Nigga he was simping for Padme and Hayden Christensen is chadlite

Nigga he was simping for Padme and Hayden Christensen is chadlite
This also Emperor Palpatine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vader

I watched the first episode. I enjoyed all the curry references (my name was in there) but the story was very bad. The references are probably too specific, non Indo European currys wouldn’t understand them and is probably alienating a bit.

Probably won’t watch the other episodes
Kamran, Hasan, Kareem. Amir, Yusuf, Najaf, Rasheed, Sheikh Abdullah

Your name must be one of those

Fuck this show, this paki bitch will be end up with this white faggot at the end of the season, i'll predict that

The fact that its curry shit makes me want to watch it even less. And of course its marvel capeshit so its bound to be crap.
The first three star wars movies are by the books but they still have some good themes. It didn't become popular among geeks/nerds for nothing. Everything else is trash. But Marvel on the other hand is 100% soulless.
Star Wars because normies can usually enjoy Marvel while nearly everyone who enjoys Star Wars is a geek/soy
Marvel's popularity among normies is exactly what works against it. Its surgically designed to click with maximum demographics. There's no art, no soul. Too afraid to take risks. Star Wars is superior simply because it was the artistic vision of one man.

It's a Disney soy show.
JFL the answer is an easy no.
Star Wars
But both are still very soy
Marvel's popularity among normies is exactly what works against it. Its surgically designed to click with maximum demographics. There's no art, no soul. Too afraid to take risks. Star Wars is superior simply because it was the artistic vision of one man.
It was somewhat artistic in its inception but during the production Lucas dumbed it down to a kids movie with a few less infantile themes here and there to prevent parents who would come to cinemas with their kids from being bored to death. It still managed to become a hit among manchildren though. Even he himself iterated that it was made with children in mind several times, much to soys' chagrin.
Marvel is pure soy too tbh. But Star Wars feels far more normie and annoying than it to me. For fucks sake even my Gen X parents know about Star Wars in detail while they don't give a fuck about Marvel.

It's a Disney soy show.
JFL the answer is an easy no.

Star Wars
But both are still very soy

It was somewhat artistic in its inception but during the production Lucas dumbed it down to a kids movie with a few less infantile themes here and there to prevent parents who would come to cinemas with their kids from being bored to death. It still managed to become a hit among manchildren though. Even he himself iterated that it was made with children in mind several times, much to soys' chagrin.
Marvel is pure soy too tbh. But Star Wars feels far more normie and annoying than it to me. For fucks sake even my Gen X parents know about Star Wars in detail while they don't give a fuck about Marvel.
There's nothing wrong with original star wars being a children's product.

And believe me when I say this. Marvel right now is the more normie product. One could say its the quintessential NPC franchise of our times. I live in a different cultural context that most of you. Most of my colleagues probably know jack about SW but each and everyone who's my age or younger can recognize iron man or thor. Not long ago New way home became one of the highest grossing movies ever down here. I know people who cried on Tony Stark's death. I know women who otherwise don't know shit about hollywood, capeshit, fantasy, nerdshit claim thor to be their favorite superhero.

There's nothing wrong with original star wars being a children's product.
Yes I can respect it as a movie for 12 year olds. If you have good childhood memories of it that's fine by me. I liked Clone Wars cartoon as a kid. I just don't like seeing grown ass soys obsess over it and spam social media with stupid memes. Or the neverending enlightened hot takes when they compare the unpopular conservative politician with Palpatine and act like that's some epic gotcha.:feelsugh:
And believe me when I say this. Marvel right now is the more normie product. One could say its the quintessential NPC franchise of our times. I live in a different cultural context that most of you. Most of my colleagues probably know jack about SW but each and everyone who's my age or younger can recognize iron man or thor. Not long ago New way home became one of the highest grossing movies ever down here. I know people who cried on Tony Stark's death. I know women who otherwise don't know shit about hollywood, capeshit, fantasy, nerdshit claim thor to be their favorite superhero.
You can write some parts of this paragraph for SW too tbh. I watched fan reaction cringe compilation of soys shitting their pants when Solo got killed or when Rey said Skywalker etc.
I acknowledge that Marvel is more prominent now though, make no mistake. But the fundamentals are same to me. Soulless Disney product for mass consumption. Doesn't matter much 800 million tickets sold or 80 million.
Also replied to your other thread.

Last edited:
. Or the neverending enlightened hot takes when they compare the unpopular conservative politician with Palpatine and act like that's some epic gotcha.
That's another thing. If you have that bent of mind and can look past the cartoonishly evil depictions of the sith for children you can recognise that Vader, Palpatine and their friends are the real good guys in this story.

There's a reason Thanos became so popular. In a sea of utterly shit mcu villains he was semi-decent, atleast in infinity war.

That's another thing. If you have that bent of mind and can look past the cartoonishly evil depictions of the sith for children you can recognise that Vader, Palpatine and their friends are the real good guys in this story.

There's a reason Thanos became so popular. In a sea of utterly shit mcu villains he was semi-decent, atleast in infinity war.
How are they good guys :feelswhat:

Vader's turn didn't make any sense. And palpatine was just pure evil.

How are they good guys :feelswhat:

Vader's turn didn't make any sense. And palpatine was just pure evil.
Well there are people of a certain mindset who believe so. Their reasoning is that the Republic was inefficient and mired in corruption. Vader and Palpatine used force to usurp this system to create a stable and strong militaristic empire that could bring peace to the galaxy and beyond.

I looked at it and it's stupid yet funny.

Nice music... Funny Muslim jokes!

Well if you're a Marvel fan then obviously you have to watch all Marvel content to know the full story.

I know it is capeshit soy but I am really intrigued because it is a show built around my culture as a curry Muslim. Seeing the names of the characters, they are the names I see in my personal curryverse and they explore curry Muslim concepts like djinn.

I wouldn’t be curious about watching it if it wasn’t so geared to my curryness. It would be good if the main character was a Muslim currycel called Adil Khan, he gets bullied by white Chads and he lashes out with his curry super powers like Peter Parker. Instead they made the main character a JBW currywhore.:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: I hope they riot in Pakistan when this currywhore eventually fucks the mayofag.

Fellow currycels or any other fellowcels who have watched it. Is it worth watching?

One the one hand the idea of a superhero who writes fanfiction is kind of funny and cute. On the other it is almost certainly feminist. I wish there were more shows with (nonfoid) ethnic heros.

I didn't watch the show but i saw a scene from youtube where that currywhore ms marvel cousin or brother is getting married to a negress:feelskek::feelskek:. Does this shit happen in real life too??

I didn't watch the show but i saw a scene from youtube where that currywhore ms marvel cousin or brother is getting married to a negress:feelskek::feelskek:. Does this shit happen in real life too??
Knowing curries they would absolutely hate that lmao

Negroes and Negresses are everywhere these days

Why do curries hate negroes aren't they dark themselves
Niggers are darker, low IQ and do crime. My parents hate niggers cause they were robbed by niggers so much

how much soylent enemas did you perform before this idea crossed your mind