Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is there a greater sign of failure in life than an average white man dating an ugly black chick?

Hardworkingcel

Hardworkingcel

Recruit
★★★
These days I saw on facebook a friend from my childhood days. He's currently in his mid 20s and in college. He's white and he's not particularly attractive (he's nerdy and introverted, but his looks are kind of average, especialy his face). While I was looking at his profile, I noticed that he was dating a student in college (up to that point he had never had a girlfriend in his life, just like me). He's Brazilian and lives in Rio Grande do Sul (the southernmost region of the country, where there is a lot of white and light-skinned people). What shocked me was that his girlfriend was a "pure" black woman (which is already hard to find in his region). And she was not one of the pretty black women that exists, but a very ugly woman indeed. When I saw this, I thought to myself that this was the biggest failure a white man could ever commit. I doubt he finds her attractive, but his inability to attract a beautiful woman along with his despair for a girlfriend must have led him to it. Do you think he's right or has he made a mistake?

White men fucking anything less than the top 1% of black women is tantamount to bestiality.

He's taking what he can get. May betas/low-value men settle.

Also, Brazilians are not white.

Depends on the girls personality to be honest, he may have made a mistake but maybe the girl is actually a good person. I'd take a unattractive interesting/trustworthy gf than a hot one that cheats.

Yeah, he could be dating an Asian
20180421_072359-png.8953

worst.
A white man getting with an indian woman.

White men should stop IR dating

yeah, an average white man being incel

When i see my old mates, low tier normies, posting pics of them with ugly fat bitches as their gf´s i kind of feel the same kek
Normies really settle for anything.

A white incel who a) buys into white nationalism or b) cucks himself for women who despise him just for a pat on the head.

The only thing worse is marrying a black woman who doesn't take your name, spends all your money, doesn't help out around the house, ruins your successful podcast by constantly undermining your authority as the man in relationship and ruins your comedy by exposing you as completely spineless.

iDl1EiQ.png

Attractive white women know their value and won't settle down with anyone below their level

Better than dating a landwhale.

Could be closeted homosexual

Yeah, he could be dating an Asian
20180421_072359-png.8953

Legit. Nothing lower than dating a race-traitor Asian feemayle.

At least with a black feeemayle there is a 2% chance of this

De-la-carcel-a-las-pasarelas-Jeremy-Meeks-sale-en-libertad.jpg

vs. with an Asian woman an 82% chance of this...

latest

I dont find black girls sexual at all

These days I saw on facebook a friend from my childhood days. He's currently in his mid 20s and in college. He's white and he's not particularly attractive (he's nerdy and introverted, but his looks are kind of average, especialy his face). While I was looking at his profile, I noticed that he was dating a student in college (up to that point he had never had a girlfriend in his life, just like me). He's Brazilian and lives in Rio Grande do Sul (the southernmost region of the country, where there is a lot of white and light-skinned people). What shocked me was that his girlfriend was a "pure" black woman (which is already hard to find in his region). And she was not one of the pretty black women that exists, but a very ugly woman indeed. When I saw this, I thought to myself that this was the biggest failure a white man could ever commit. I doubt he finds her attractive, but his inability to attract a beautiful woman along with his despair for a girlfriend must have led him to it. Do you think he's right or has he made a mistake?
Pray for your friend, so that he doesn´t catch A.I.D.S

>he's brazilian and doesn't practice mejor la raza

It's like you want your kids to fail.

Even blacks don’t like their women

White men fucking anything less than the top 1% of black women is tantamount to bestiality.
Find me a white woman with a good ass and get back to me. I'd do a black butterface in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Find me a white woman with a good ass and get back to me. I'd do a black butterface in a heartbeat.

Provided she doesn't actually have a dick, her poontang must smell like a jungle. Gross

Find me a white woman with a good ass and get back to me.
you serious? lol.... why are blacks so obsessed with obese looking woman and ass that looks like it needs a forklift to follow her? also i dont like flat asses.

He's taking what he can get. May betas/low-value men settle.

Also, Brazilians are not white.

Brazil is mixed but there's some monolithic white communities who doesn't take too kindly to (((them))) and muds.

Would-be white incels often settles to dating black foids. IQ difference would mean that the white would easily acquire the ape-foid.
I hardly see a Chad with a "black Stacey."

I count being a incel as one of the biggest failures ever. If he's not some femdom cuck so it's alright

Why did he have to settle for a subhuman girl? He's not even ugly.

It’s over for many. This noodlewhore is probably his only chance to ascend

Volcel, but I wouldn't totally fail

I'd fuck a negro if it were clean and within reasonable limits of use.