Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any hope for a Incel with 70 - 74 IQ? What can I do?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I can't do anything right without fucking things up. Any tips on how to get smarter?

Don't worry, you are a nigger; it's normal for you, so it's not something to worry about!

Nothing you can do but cope and rot

Don't worry, you are a nigger; it's normal for you, so it's not something to worry about!
Again, my family members are significantly smarter than me and successful, my retardation has nothing to do with race.

Doesn't that make you literally retarded? Idk bro

Again, my family members are significantly smarter than me and successful, my retardation has nothing to do with race.
Relax bro! It's normal for niggers.

I don´t believe you have that IQ.

East Asia:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Exactly. IQ doesn't mean shit!
Niggers still have more SMV than ching chongs and get to fuck white pussy, and that's what all matters.

I don't believe thats your iq

being incel is hitting rock bottom, anything else is subsidiary
take jeremy meeks for example he has an IQ of 80,
hes a solid prove that IQ measures doesn't hinder social abilities.

:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

I can't do anything right without fucking things up. Any tips on how to get smarter?
I think you wouldnt even be able to type with a keyboard and articulate sentences if you had 70IQ

I think you wouldnt even be able to type with a keyboard and articulate sentences if you had 70IQ
How do you know I'm not using a voice to text application?

Idk maybe you're just normal for a nigger tbh you can thugmaxx and gymmaxx as you are a nigger and larp as 6'
Even in the chart @Misogynist Curry 卐 posted, I'm below average for my race. :feelsrope:

Look into image streaming. Either way you're still fucked, unless you're a nigger, which based on your proclaimed IQ you probably are.

Try nootropics.

If you are talking about getting laid, it's been more than proved at this point that foids don't care not even a shred for IQ

There are many other way more important things if you want to ascend

If you are talking about getting laid, it's been more than proved at this point that foids don't care not even a shred for IQ

There are many other way more important things if you want to ascend
So she won't get turned off by the dynamics of our relationship?

IQ tests are joke. The only thing they show is how good you're at solving IQ tests. :feelsYall:

However, if you want to think fast. Then try to solve puzzles for gifted kids.
Games like kawashima brain training or playing musical instruments might help

You write too well for a retard.

You should get another professional assessment.

If it turns out that you are, in fact, retarded my advice is to retardmaxx, get neetbuxx, LDAR and save for hookers (unless you can thugmaxx).

You write too well for a retard.
This is exactly my response to the guys who come on here to say that there is nothing they can do but LDAR.

A person who is truly mentally deficient would not be able to string together sentences like they do. Them posting these kinds of threads is a self defeating statement, because if they were not sufficiently intelligent they would not even be able to make these posts much more login to the forum.

Not only that, someone who is legitimately stupid would be ignorant and carefree. Retard males aren't spending time worrying about being an incel, the thought never crosses their mind and they are easily distracted, and easy to make happy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hldAH-R7tBc

Nobody who is legitimately mentally challenged even has the self awareness required to comprehend the black pill, and people who are "just stupid" usually lack the honesty required to admit that to themselves