Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any hope for a Incel with 70 - 74 IQ? What can I do?

Nobody who is legitimately mentally challenged even has the self awareness required to comprehend the black pill, and people who are "just stupid" usually lack the honesty required to admit that to themselves
Dumb people (I met a few) are often honest about their limitations.

What they lack is self-awareness to understand their own limitations. They often keep failing at certain tasks but don't make the association between repeated failures and their own limitations. They seem happy to keep playing the game.

In school I was treated like a retard while internally I had perfect sensory & social perception of everything that was happening to me. My IQ is approximately 120
It was like being locked in a meat vessel that other people had an issue with and I could not do anything about
Kind of like 'I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream'
After I graduated I learned to keep my head down, keep quiet & not let anybody learn about my past. No way I want that shit to ever happen to me again fr no cap
These days, now I am blackpilled :blackpill:, I hide my face as much as I can, if there was one good thing about the plandemic lockdowns is that I can wear a mask to help me hide in public. I still have a profile on NarcissistBook & LinkedIn but I am facing away from the camera in my profile pic on both platforms

Last edited:
Maybe try to thuggmax and become part of a gang
Maybe you wont ascend like that but atleast it seems like a cool cope and a cool death

Maybe try to thuggmax and become part of a gang
Maybe you wont ascend like that but atleast it seems like a cool cope and a cool death
Thugmaxxing is beneath me, I hate ghetto Blacks with a passion.

So she won't get turned off by the dynamics of our relationship?
Probably not much, humans don't mate at random. We usually mate with people who have acess to the same stuff as us, so you have nearly zero chance of banging a socialite but you have some chance with the becky that works on supermarket.

Simply because you two are not on whole different levels, unlike the rich foid.

Obviously we are all subhuman here so that barely matters to us :feelsrope: