Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is there really ANYONE here more radical and more based than ME?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat: Don't think there is.

I wouldn't call you based.

You like cumskin foids, I hate all foids

The whole thing with psych meds is designed to demasculinate males at young ages

No you are at the top of the based pyramid. The ability to truly accept one's genetic inferiority to the degree you have is something that takes intelligence, open mindedness and most importantly agony. Agony so great and extreme that other cannot relate to it.

No you are at the top of the based pyramid. The ability to truly accept one's genetic inferiority to the degree you have is something that takes intelligence, open mindedness and most importantly agony. Agony so great and extreme that other cannot relate to it.

You haven't done anything radical or based yet like me.