Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there really menstrual blood and estrogen in bottled water

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
This idea disgusts me and I stopped drinking water
I only drink Sprite and coca cola!

Something to do with microplastics

Even in tap water because human bodies don't digest all of the pill so when a foid for example takes a pill that goes into the water and contaminates it.

the microplastics act as chemicals that cause your testosterone to aromatize (convert into estrogen). it seeps into the water from being bottled.

I dunno, send me your source and I'll let you know if it's credible

Even in tap water because human bodies don't digest all of the pill so when a foid for example takes a pill that goes into the water and contaminates it.
isn't the tap water filtered?

Foids are taking the pill so they can become even more promiscious for their selected chads. Meanwhile we incels suffer from the resulting estrogen in the tap water and become low T, emasculated creatures. What a cool world we live in.

Foids are taking the pill so they can become even more promiscious for their selected chads. Meanwhile we incels suffer from the resulting estrogen in the tap water and become low T, emasculated creatures. What a cool world we live in.
Thats fucked I will boil the water to decontaminate it