Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is This Brag?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
One time I went to the hospital because I felt like I couldn't breathe and thought I was dying (turns out it was a panic attack jfl). In the emergency room during standard protocol an older black nurse or perhaps a medical technician was doing standard checks and putting on medical equipment. At one point she was checking parts of my body and she (accidentally?) touched my penis, no idea why since it was probably not supposed to be near anything she was doing. She didn't say anything and continued on. Was I molested or was it an accident? I was also kind of buff at the time, though losing muscle mass since I hadn't gymcelled in a few months, but my frame had gotten bigger and I had more muscle. Also, this was before the surgery. Thoughts @PLA1092?

One time I went to the hospital because I felt like I couldn't breathe and thought I was dying (turns out it was a panic attack jfl). In the emergency room during standard protocol an older black nurse or perhaps a medical technician was doing standard checks and putting on medical equipment. At one point she was checking parts of my body and she (accidentally?) touched my penis, no idea why since it was probably not supposed to be near anything she was doing. She didn't say anything and continued on. Was I molested or was it an accident? I was also kind of buff at the time, though losing muscle mass since I hadn't gymcelled in a few months, but my frame had gotten bigger and I had more muscle. Also, this was before the surgery. Thoughts @PLA1092?
Not a brag to have an animal touch your penis.

How did she just accidentally touch it? :feelshehe:

If it's an older sheboon, I highly doubt it was out of intent or some form of indicator of interest, but it really does depend on the context; you say you've been mistreated and mocked your entire life for your subhumanity once puberty hit, so if it's a consistent pattern, I doubt it's anything more than a mistake if she didn't even acknowledge it or anything. :feelssus:

How did she just accidentally touch it? :feelshehe:

If it's an older sheboon, I highly doubt it was out of intent or some form of indicator of interest, but it really does depend on the context; you say you've been mistreated and mocked your entire life for your subhumanity once puberty hit, so if it's a consistent pattern, I doubt it's anything more than a mistake if she didn't even acknowledge it or anything. :feelssus:
No idea, but it wasn't even really in the area she was examining. And it was only once. This is probably accurate or maybe she thought my junk was too small lmfao. Also, you might rate me as LTN at that time and I was still kinda buff.

Last edited:
I have no clue why'd you even think its a brag lmao, medical staff touch peoples dicks all the time, its their job lol

mogs me for having a female touch your cock

I have no clue why'd you even think its a brag lmao, medical staff touch peoples dicks all the time, its their job lol
I told you, that it had nothing to do with the check up since she was connecting me to chest equipment to examine if I had a heart issue. She wasn't even supposed to be touching my legs or near that area.

Brooo I also went into the ER for a devastating panic attack which made me completely suicidal. Normies at the hospital didn't do shit and had to recover on my own after I was discharged.

Would be lifefuel if the nurse was gigastacy.