Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Islam and the muslims are the most weakest most punked people and religion on earth

you pulled 99% of this post out of your ass since it's assuming i believe in white/western superiority (i don't). which baffles me because i never implieed i did in any of my posts
i'm not denying the fact that everything is in a state of decline and that feminism as we know it came from us.
but what i really AM saying is that you are not blameless either and there is a historical precedent for women's rights in the islamic world. like i said, the early 20th century feminist movement viewed the Ottoman treatment of women as an example
Cool, I also did not defend my socities or Islamic socities. Thats why the whataboutism is off-topic.

Don't take history lessons from feminists.

no im not complaining im random dude with 0 power either way im just saying muslims dont care about each other they just care about shouting allahu akbar and killing each other or anyone for that matter, they never build anything useful
Females like such low IQ ape behavior.