Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Isn't it funny how our community is so much more diverse than /r/inceltears?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
We have members from all walks of life, different ethnics, kikes, sand niggers, curries, etc. We come from different social classes and different backgrounds.

And /r/inceltears is all overweight woke white people.

The funniest thing is that no normie will ever believe how diverse this community is, because the media says the opposite and normies are incapable of thinking for themselves. The actual diversity of this community, in all aspects, is becoming something like the prevalence of female-perpetrated abuse and such, where every study on it has researchers acting like they've discovered something shocking and unheard of, only for it to be forgotten, not a single normie changing his mind, and setting the stage for another such "groundbreaking" study:feelsjuice:.

IT won't touch this.

The funniest thing is that no normie will ever believe how diverse this community is, because the media says the opposite and normies are incapable of thinking for themselves. The actual diversity of this community, in all aspects, is becoming something like the prevalence of female-perpetrated abuse and such, where every study on it has researchers acting like they've discovered something shocking and unheard of, only for it to be forgotten, not a single normie changing his mind, and setting the stage for another such "groundbreaking" study:feelsjuice:.

i cant wait for ww3 for this reason, when shit hits the fanny fan dipshit normies are gonna lose it
its insane how mentally challenged your avg normie is

I have never seen a community on the internet more diverse than this one, period. Redditors are extremely racist and want to see all ethnics (sandniggers) dead. You only have to visit r/CombatFootage to know my words are true. Discriminatory behaviour is encouraged on Reddit, as long as you target the right types of ethnics and the right types of guys and we, fesikhcels, are their number one target.

I have never seen a community on the internet more diverse than this one, period. Redditors are extremely racist and want to see all ethnics (sandniggers) dead. You only have to visit r/CombatFootage to know my words are true. Discriminatory behaviour is encouraged on Reddit, as long as you target the right types of ethnics and the right types of guys and we, fesikhcels, are their number one target.
Don't forget constant shitting on curries too.

I think the reason this group is so diverse is because we have literally no other group to fit in. Normally, if you would be attacked as much as you are attacked here by your fellow community members you would leave it, but here you kinda have to stay because you have nowhere else to go.

Yes it's weird how they can't understand that being incel a worldwide issue, in every country now incels exist, and more i think about it the more i realize that it's because we give too much right to women.

redditors, a white community, refuse to acknowledge the diversity of the incel community and accuse them of being white supremacists. if they do occasionally spot an ethniccel they think hes some poor self hating victim that was brainwashed. lol no, inceldom is a legitimate problem ethnics face and you dont speak for ethnics

Isnt the site itself owned by a fat nig named Master?

IT is just foids with colored hair

True, but its because all types of races can be incel and many conditions can make you an incel. We understand that and know what other incels are going through.

True, but its because all types of races can be incel and many conditions can make you an incel. We understand that and know what other incels are going through.
jfl at expecting basic sapience from a redditor

The racist community doesn't care what race you are, just how racist you are

I have never seen a community on the internet more diverse than this one, period. Redditors are extremely racist and want to see all ethnics (curries) dead. You only have to visit r/CombatFootage to know my words are true. Discriminatory behaviour is encouraged on Reddit, as long as you target the right types of ethnics and the right types of guys and we, streetshittingcels, are their number one target.

Diversity is .is's strength unironically.

Without the diversity, this community would’ve been nuked a hundred times by now.

We have members from all walks of life, different ethnics, kikes, sand niggers, curries, etc. We come from different social classes and different backgrounds.

And /r/inceltears is all overweight woke white people.
incel tear members guaranteed to smell like greggs cheese and onion pastries

Reddit users aren't real they're apart of the Hasbara army
Sayanim hasbara zionism trolls agents

Because people on the left are extremely entitled and think their opinion is gospel. They think they cannot be racist and are absolved of any wrong-doings because they have the 'right opinion that aligns with morality'.

Wokes are profoundly close-minded and agressive. They will retort to ruining your life and blackmailing you if you dare challenge anything that doesnt fit the current agenda.

Because people on the left are extremely entitled and think their opinion is gospel. They think they cannot be racist and are absolved of any wrong-doings because they have the 'right opinion that aligns with morality'.

Wokes are profoundly close-minded and agressive. They will retort to ruining your life and blackmailing you if you dare challenge anything that doesnt fit the current agenda.
true

Yeah they (the media) try to make incels sounds like a group of young disgruntled white men. But that's furthest from the truth. I think I read this site has registered users from 58 different countries

I think the reason this group is so diverse is because we have literally no other group to fit in. Normally, if you would be attacked as much as you are attacked here by your fellow community members you would leave it, but here you kinda have to stay because you have nowhere else to go.

Diversity is .is's strength unironically.
I agree, there's a wide range of races here. An even wider degree of ideologies and religions too. Funny how normgroid media always stereotype incels as subhuman basement dweller white boy when half of us are ethnics.

I find it funny how a lot of normies don't seem to know this obvious fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back