[JFL] IT cuck gives foids lessons in self-defense

Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Shariaa law is the way to go.
★★★★★
6d 3h 30m
Dude what? Doesn't he know that you need to practice such shit to be good at it? it's like me looking at a wall of Chinese letters for hours then id be like Ching long hong wang noodlewhore, take my non whito cockroo
LowiqITcels back at it again
Besides that sub is filled with Landwhales whom trust me, no one is gonna try to rape you or anything.

Last edited:
metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 14h 23m
All those tips and Krav Maga training will go down the drain after I make them eat their own teeth from the floor

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Obergruppenführer of SS Division “Incelistan”
★★★★★
36d 8h 14m
I’d just punch the foid up the chin so she drops to the floor and then hogtie her body and walk off with her to my dungeon.

dogcel256

dogcel256

Veteran
★★★
43d 12h 24m
meanwhile they are dying to be hit by chad

PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
69d 16h 44m
This is a bad idea. Getting self-defense tips from someone who watched a couple of YouTube videos is like trying to cure your own cancer by reading WebMD instead of going to an actual doctor. The Redditor even admits he isn't an actual expert. Oh no.

PresidentCel

PresidentCel

Recruit
★★
6d 8h 52m
Comedy gold. Especially the idiot with the human trafficking hotline in his title telling you to pee on your attacker.

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Recruit
★★
3d 14h 40m
Dude what? Doesn't he know that you need to practice such shit to be good at it? it's like me looking at a wall of Chinese letters for hours then id be like Ching long hong wang noodlewhore, take my non whito cockroo
LowiqITcels back at it again
Besides that sub is filled with Landwhales whom trust me, no one is gonna try to rape you or anything.
:feelshaha:

Edfech

Edfech

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
★★★
39d 16h 34m
Damo the incel

Damo the incel

clown
★★★★★
127d 11h 25m
Some fat pink haired landwhale from IT is gonna shoot some ugly guy because he looked at her the wrong way and she will say it was self defence because he was an incel

your personality

your personality

Legend
★★★★★
18d 26m
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
78d 1h 57m
This is a bad idea. Getting self-defense tips from someone who watched a couple of YouTube videos is like trying to cure your own cancer by reading WebMD instead of going to an actual doctor. The Redditor even admits he isn't an actual expert. Oh no.

grondilu

grondilu

Mythic
★★
91d 23h 45m
"your safety is the only priority"

There is no such as thing as safety when you're engaged in a fight, especially when weapons are an option.

One of the participants will be hurt, and it's usually not the attacker, for better or worse.

Last edited:
ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
★★★
60d 20h 0m
wow, didn't know those retards are so afraid of so many "misogynistic words",
next time some incels post something "violent" that make you feel unsafe
, just pull out your Smith Wesson and blow your screen to smithereens.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
77d 36m
Alright. First of all put the soy down. This isn't a Marvel movie where you can fly around like Black widow and do fancy takedowns. If someone wants to mess you up, your "fighting dirty" will do nothing.

The first piece of advice any competent self-defence trainer will teach you is look for an escape. Not directly confront them...

"Everyone has a plan until they get hit".....

Ded :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Albatros

Albatros

Officer
★★★
19d 18h 25m
Lmao did she just say you can escape any chokehold if you know how :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 14h 54m
Implying you can't just rape somebody at gunpoint. JFL.
Implying you can't just rape somebody at gunpoint. JFL.

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

4/10, 5'8.5", 4.8" inch wrists framecel
★★
9d 21h 54m
if i had a gun they wouldnt have .000001 nano seconds to react, rendering all these "tips" useless

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
64d 5h 26m
Comedy gold. Especially the idiot with the human trafficking hotline in his title telling you to pee on your attacker.
She's wet and ready...

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
107d 6m
Fun fact: this is his only thread on reddit and he joined reddit only 23 hours ago

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★
60d 7h 21m
all the practical information in this multi paragraph post could have been fit in to one sentence. "if you want to protect yourself from potential rapists, carry a self defense weapon like pepper spray or a handgun"

everything else is just him trying to sound like a badass keyboard warrior. those anime fighting techniques he read about on the internet won't do shit against a crackhead with a sharp object in his hand

penismaster768

penismaster768

Inkwell
★★★★
24d 10h 17m
redditsoy.jpg

this is the guy who most likely typed all of that

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
★★★★
45d 18h 43m
I could literally pick up a stick in my yard and duct tape a 30cm kitchen knife to the end of it and all of this shit would be useless.

TBH think about it, of all the biggest predators on this planet, which ones engage in close combat brawling.
Exactely.
Not a single one.
Even the biggest motherfuckers like tigers and lion wait for an opportunity, stalk their prey and strike.
And if it doesnt work they just fucking run away.

Only a retard goes for a head-to-head confrontation when he is attempting to take someone down.
The only time this happens is in mating or territorial fights, peacocking basically.

You can study krav maga or brazillian jiu jizzu for 30 years or since you were 3 years old...
does not make a fucking difference if someone waits for you in the parking lot at night and smashes the back of your head in with a brick.
Or simply pours a cup of gasoline on you and lights you on fire.
You cant punch yourself out of being a human candle.
Sorry.