Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT cucks once again talk about killing incels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Any beanercels here who want to go ER on this faggot? :feelsLSD:

Not the first time
5259F900 77B8 4044 B24A 225F63E86A45

I feel insane rage about IT. They’re so fucking hypocritical.

We are not a hate sub, we don't encourage violence :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Why is this fucking shit not banned yet? They have been deemed as a hate/stalking/bullying sub by the vast majority of the website.
Calls for violence and threats like that are not only against the rules of IT, but against the rules of reddit itself and they are still there. Oh yeah, I forgot, calls for violence, bullying depressed men and harassing them is acceptable since according to reddit itself men cannot be victims.

Fuck i hate them so much, and them they ask why we have so much hatred towards them. We should just mass report them at this point.

They are irrelevant. ignore them.

Images 9

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: r/inceltear users are so scary and tough.

I'm literally shaking rn.

We are not a hate sub, we don't encourage violence :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Why is this fucking shit not banned yet? They have been deemed as a hate/stalking/bullying sub by the vast majority of the website.
Calls for violence and threats like that are not only against the rules of IT, but against the rules of reddit itself and they are still there. Oh yeah, I forgot, calls for violence, bullying depressed men and harassing them is acceptable since according to reddit itself men cannot be victims.

Fuck i hate them so much, and them they ask why we have so much hatred towards them. We should just mass report them at this point.
According to cuckit admins men are not a protected group, so you can talk about killing them, raping them, call for their extermination and you will not be banned :society: