Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It feels a whole lot better after crying

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I just cried and it feels relieving because I released a lot of mental pain that was piling up and I can now process hurtful memories easier now and they hurt a lot less now. It happened after I thought I was truly alone with my problems, but the sadness ended after I understood a brutal lesson: Not everybody will listen to all your problems, you can only talk about a certain problem to someone who can understand it, so it's like if you're talking to a psychiatrist, you can only talk about mental health problems not financial stuff otherwise they will only get upset. You keep some problems to yourself unless you're ready to hear criticism or if you're talking to someone who can understand it.

brutal life is all pain and suffering until u die

brutal life is all pain and suffering until u die
:yes::yes::yes:

I'm the same, I usually pent up things for years until it starts eating me from the inside and all I feel is like crying.

@mentalcel1 Do you cry when you have incel rage? I always have tears when I am angry. I can't help it. Even in the fights I have been in, I am crying

:yes::yes::yes:

I'm the same, I usually pent up things for years until it starts eating me from the inside and all I feel is like crying.
i barely cry tbh

Crying does nothing for me, it wont change me reality.

@mentalcel1 Do you cry when you have incel rage? I always have tears when I am angry. I can't help it. Even in the fights I have been in, I am crying
Same anger always makes me cry:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

He tells his margot Robbie bimbo mother to buy him snacks and he's fine

Same, anger makes me cry and I feel pathetic but can't help it

crying doesn't help,
I could cry an ocean but
I'm still short and poor