Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It feels like sex-havers live in a different dimension

• Thread starter Deleted member 31999
  • Start date
Deleted member 31999

Deleted member 31999

Self-banned
-
Since I don't have a car yet and I needed to get a ride home from work yesterday, I was able to get one from a female family friend who picked me up with her two friends. I felt very out of place as they talked about how they go to parties, over to peoples houses, how one of them and their friend got cheated on by chad, the fact that a guy and girl "hang out" with risque implications, etc. What they say doesn't feel like it could actually occur- like they are living in some alternate world that I'm excluded from. It feels like even if I was taller and had a better looking than average face I would still feel like an outsider. Is that the result of poor socialization or something else?

On an unrelated note to the topic at hand, when the conversation would run dry, I would interject with some small talk (not flirty or anything) that I learned on youtube but they seemed to be having none of it. I'm not sure if they were just being nice to me by obligation or if they actually wanted to be nice to me. I'm pretty sure I'm shorter than two of them and I am normally treated like crap by most girls.

Mogs me, you were in a car alone with a bunch of foids

When I had sex with a whore for the first time, the whole time it was just surreal. I couldn't believe it was actually happening. I couldn't believe that boobs felt like that. I guess it's because I've been an outsider for too long. It's just a fundamental part of life that you never get to experience as an incel

why try to impress? , let them do the smalltalk with you . or just ignore them alltogether

why try to impress? , let them do the smalltalk with you . or just ignore them alltogether
I'm not trying to impress anyone. I just want to fit in.

No. Holes are not deities.

My grandmother told me to travel with my half-relatives. I knew they were feigning respect and I disliked them greatly.

Yeah OP is lucky. If they got into a crash he might have been able to touch their skin.

I'd turn it off if I could. I'm really lonely man.
you should be able to socialize with bros at work and shit. its not that hard. atleast that will give you some level of socialization

yes, brutal
they talk about relationships and stuff they say or do, but we are so lagged, that we think it's a huge challenge, just as normies probably used to think when they were in their 14's

They live in a better reality, full of priviledge and lack of any loneliness, their dimension is completely off the one of a true loner AKA incel

Normie sex-havers and virgin incels truly do live in a different dimension.

We are different lifeforms who might as well be living on different planets.

We will never understand each other. They will never be able to comprehend the levels of severe physical and emotional starvation we are constantly enduring, just like we will never be able to imagine being in their position and treating sex and other 'normal' social gestures as something common and boring.

A simple gesture such as hand holding is seen utterly boring and banal by the normie sexhaver. Meanwhile, to the KHHV incel, it would be seen as a life-changing event.

We are different lifeforms.

2 different species

Also jfl at foids and normies gaslighting us that sex is overrated and yet its all they talk about 24/7