Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It hurts seeing others ascend while I’m left in the dust

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
It hurts seeing the friends and people I know who literally never talked to a girls and who were KHV dateless get dates and girls. I’m mogged in every sort of capacity by just about everyone I know whether it be for the smallest things to the most important things, but I am now truly aware of how over it is for me. The fact that others who are KHV dateless can easily befriend foids, flirt with them, and talk easily with them hurts. I don’t even think I could have the courage to muster up talking to a foid because I’m so high inhib and fear talking to them. Everytime I speak I always get mocked or ignored if it’s me actually speaking and not just saying a few words. I highly doubt foids would be any different. I have no genuine chance atp since I’m a senior who talks to 0 women. :blackpill::blackpill:

Get drunk or get some benzos or opioids and approach foids. You never know if you never did it. And dont give me that "Im too ugly anway shit". If you never approached you are a volcel. Ugly dudes ascend, its just a matter of chance and you should go for it. Why not play the lottery if you have nothing to loose?

same here brocel, we always keep dreaming of that day to come but it never will :feelsbadman:

I notice how women act around people. They won’t take too kindly to a sub 5 quiet dude randomly talking to them or trying to start a convo. Plus I’m literally a senior I had 6 well 4-5 cuz Covid took out 1 1/2 years but prior to covid I could at least converse with foids :feelsrope:
Get drunk or get some benzos or opioids and approach foids. You never know if you never did it. And dont give me that "Im too ugly anway shit". If you never approached you are a volcel. Ugly dudes ascend, its just a matter of chance and you should go for it. Why not play the lottery if you have nothing to loose?
I’m 18 I can’t do that. Also it’s not even about looks I look ok without my glasses and even with that I’m too retarded and my body language is too strange for any woman to be comfortable around me

same here brocel, we always keep dreaming of that day to come but it never will :feelsbadman:
I’m honestly just going to play Creep & Chambers of reflection on repeat since it’s so over

I just want to see them all suffer and die in roblox bedwars

:yes: it is pure fucking ragefuel seeing foids flirt with and talk about having sex with HTN+ men while I get nothing.

I notice how women act around people. They won’t take too kindly to a sub 5 quiet dude randomly talking to them or trying to start a convo. Plus I’m literally a senior I had 6 well 4-5 cuz Covid took out 1 1/2 years but prior to covid I could at least converse with foids :feelsrope:

I’m 18 I can’t do that. Also it’s not even about looks I look ok without my glasses and even with that I’m too retarded and my body language is too strange for any woman to be comfortable around me
Google: Research Chemicals or Legal Lighs. Or visit darknet markets and just order to your home. If your parents ask say you ordered some cables for your computer.

:yes: it is pure fucking ragefuel seeing foids flirt with and talk about having sex with HTN+ men while I get nothing.
Yup. Even the littlest like friendly banter between foids and normies saddens me.

delete your account and stop obsessing, you're 18

delete your account and stop obsessing, you're 18
yes I’m an adult and I completely wasted my youth not just socially but academically, athletically, etc. There is no hope for me I’m far too behind in life to catch up.
Google: Research Chemicals or Legal Lighs. Or visit darknet markets and just order to your home. If your parents ask say you ordered some cables for your computer.
Maybe I could find some edibles but that’s the most I’ll do tbh.

yes I’m an adult and I completely wasted my youth not just socially but academically, athletically, etc. There is no hope for me I’m far too behind in life to catch up.
u dont need to catch up just go at your own pace

Maybe I could find some edibles but that’s the most I’ll do tbh.
Maybe HHC is interesting for you. Thats similar to THC (the psychoactive part of weed) and still legal or semi-legal in many countries. really depends on if you are in the US or EU. Or some third world shithool

Maybe HHC is interesting for you. Thats similar to THC (the psychoactive part of weed) and still legal or semi-legal in many countries. really depends on if you are in the US or EU. Or some third world shithool
I’m in the US.
u dont need to catch up just go at your own pace
Yea but my own pace is being at the bottom or worst at everything

I’m in the US.
I dont know about the laws in the US but you might ujst wanna buy from states where weed is legal. Do they make border controls for packages sent inside the US? Find a vendor, ask about their stealth in shipping. Some send stuff inside a DVD case and its very very rare for police to control these kind of packages. You want to pay more for shipping as long as its secure. If you find a good source and you like it then buy in bulk. Or drive a few hours into the next state that has legal weed. It sounds soy but it opens a lot of new thought processes. It helped me a lot.

I dont know about the laws in the US but you might ujst wanna buy from states where weed is legal. Do they make border controls for packages sent inside the US? Find a vendor, ask about their stealth in shipping. Some send stuff inside a DVD case and its very very rare for police to control these kind of packages. You want to pay more for shipping as long as its secure. If you find a good source and you like it then buy in bulk. Or drive a few hours into the next state that has legal weed. It sounds soy but it opens a lot of new thought processes. It helped me a lot.
Oh nah it’s legal in a lot of states here I don’t need to travel tbh. I may try it out in the next coming weeks

Oh nah it’s legal in a lot of states here I don’t need to travel tbh. I may try it out in the next coming weeks
You have not much to lose. Dont be brainless but go for it.

I feel betrayed when someone ascends

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back