Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT is an unofficial mod of this forum

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
The whole point of moderation is to ban rule breaking content so users post in accordance of this by restricting what they say and reporting other users to win favor with the mods, or a sense of satisfaction (reward/punishment). I see many users here saying "see you on IT" whenever I post a thread. You are basically implying IT to be an unofficial mod as you fear the consequences of them posting a screenshot of this website therefore you restrict/alter your behavior to prevent this. This is no different to moderation only users here doing voluntarily.

IT is basically a moderator on this forum.

see you on IT

OP is right, this forum's quality is dimisnished by cucking to IT. I have made posts about this on my previous account about we shouldn't give them any attention, but many users here do.

Pretty lame how even the posts in this topic are not serious.

Users here seem like IT infiltrators.

It's a shame this site's quality is gonna be compromised by this behavior.

OP is right, this forum's quality is dimisnished by cucking to IT. I have made posts about this on my previous account about we shouldn't give them any attention, but many users here do.

A lot of people are viewing this thread but choosing not to comment because its not politically correct to say anything about IT here

A lot of people are viewing this thread but choosing not to comment because its not politically correct to say anything about IT here
Wrong. People talk about IT all the time.

It is not politically correct to discuss how IT disrupts the discourse on this forum.

This just sounds like you want more edgy content. See you on IT. Seriously.

ok grey

This just sounds like you want more edgy content
i do
The whole point of moderation is to ban rule breaking content so users post in accordance of this by restricting what they say and reporting other users to win favor with the mods, or a sense of satisfaction (reward/punishment). I see many users here saying "see you on IT" whenever I post a thread. You are basically implying IT to be an unofficial mod as you fear the consequences of them posting a screenshot of this website therefore you restrict/alter your behavior to prevent this. This is no different to moderation only users here doing voluntarily.

IT is basically a moderator on this forum.
idgaf if my posts make it on it. i have already been on there many times

Then just keep posting it. Nothing constructive has ever come out of a thread discussing IT. We should just forget it exists and stop bringing it up and post what we want.

They are not mods at this forum and before joining this site I didn't even know what IT was (And I have a soyddit account) My second day here I was accused of being an IT infiltrator and I had to ask the person accusing me what that was. So a lot of people, greys like myself mostly only even know of IT because of how much it's discussed on here.

I could care less what cucktears say about us. I never go on there anyway.

Nothing constructive has ever come out of a thread discussing IT. We should just forget it exists and stop bringing it up and post what we want.
I agree. I have always been against IT threads. Because people who post them just give IT power
They are not mods at this forum and before joining this site I didn't even know what IT was (And I have a soyddit account) My second day here I was accused of being an IT infiltrator and I had to ask the person accusing me what that was. So a lot of people, greys like myself mostly only even know of IT because of how much it's discussed on here.
Yeah tbh I thought you were an IT infiltrator as well.

I said it as a joke bro, I don’t care what those fags say

But if you’re a pedo get out and kill yourself

I agree. I have always been against IT threads. Because people who post them just give IT power

Yeah tbh I thought you were an IT infiltrator as well.
I work a full time job so I can't sit here and spam the forum all day so my post count remains low even though I have been here over a month. I think IT is actually just incels who feel superior to other incels. They're bluepillers essentially so in my mind they're normies and do we really want to cowtow to what normalfags think? I sure don't. So let's just not even think about them and keep doing what we want on our forum.

Then just keep posting it. Nothing constructive has ever come out of a thread discussing IT. We should just forget it exists and stop bringing it up and post what we want.

FAKECELS SHOULDN'T DECIDE WHICH CONTENT SHOULD BE POSTED

Many pedos here like to justify their thoughts with the black pill

Pedos are always pieces of shit and should be killed
define pedo because some people think that like anything under 18 = pedo

define pedo because some people think that like anything under 18 = pedo

True I’m not sure. You can’t have a 30 year old with a 15 year old that’s too much in my opinion

posters like that should be bullied :feelshmm:

I work a full time job so I can't sit here and spam the forum all day so my post count remains low even though I have been here over a month. I think IT is actually just incels who feel superior to other incels. They're bluepillers essentially so in my mind they're normies and do we really want to cowtow to what normalfags think? I sure don't. So let's just not even think about them and keep doing what we want on our forum.

Wrong. People talk about IT all the time.

It is not politically correct to discuss how IT disrupts the discourse on this forum.
Users here are censoring themselves and policing others because of the fear of being shamed by some reddit cucks. Its over. It seems what IT is doing is working if they can control the content on this forum through screenshots.

tbh this is just common sense. In a fucked up way, this site practices "community policing" just like how some JEW wanted it. Our internal policing keeps us afloat, and most normies turn a blind eye to this ghetto full of incel-on-incel hatred. Whereas IT is a mod reflective of broader society just waiting for the opportunity to bulldoze us down, gentrify us, and build gay condos, and hot yoga studios everywhere so fags and whites can move in.