NSFW it is only morally acceptable for you to want to fuck ONE of these four girls

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
27d 3h 20m

the girl on the right has the largest breasts, so it is okay to want to have sex with her
the other 3 have smaller breasts so you will be a bad person if you find them attractive
please do not find them attractive

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Reformed member of .co society
★★★
33d 4h 36m
Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
-
35d 22h 3m
I am a bad person I guess.

orchis

orchis

Adrift
★★★★★
97d 12h 46m
They all look too young

Azaylias

Azaylias

ᛋᛋ 卐 ᛋᛋ
★★★★★
27d 1h 50m
Are you trying to speedrun getting banned?

BrazilianSigmasDad

BrazilianSigmasDad

Homo incelus
★★★★★
38d 16h 47m
@shii410 thoughts?

P

Pumkin

Wizard
★★★★
14d 13h 11m
They are all a bit too old
also, i like how many people want to kill incels for thought crimes when all the celebrities they look up to are the real people fucking kids. Chads dont give a shit about what is “moral”

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas.
★★★★★
48d 23h 15m
They are all a bit too old
also, i like how many people want to kill incels for thought crimes when all the celebrities they look up to are the real people fucking kids. Chads dont give a shit about what is “moral”
the last one bhai (in minecraft)

Rufle

Rufle

Recruit
★★
1d 19h 5m
The average lifespan of the average citizen in ancient Greece was 35. The average citizen in ancient Egypt was 25 to 30.
In Hebrew tradition a boy becomes a man at his 13th birthday. Back in those days people use to get married in there early teens.
You had several kids when you where 18 or 19. You where a middle aged man when you got to your 20s back then.
Only royalty and the rich would get to live longer lives because they lived easy lives out of harms way. And perhaps the village elder may get to live to his 40s and 50s.
So no just because we see it as socially wrong in modern days, biology tells you that this is acceptable behavior for the survival of the species.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
148d 14h 37m
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
45d 2h 12m
@LOLI BREEDING

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
98d 1h 43m
Wat anime is this?:waitwhat::what::forcedsmile::feelsYall:

Studiocel

Studiocel

Veteran
★★
26d 15h 38m
You cannot fuck any of them cause they are 2d images and not real

Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★★
17d 2h 9m
Don't let anyone make you feel ashamed for being attracted to pretty, flat-chested lolis.

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Legend
★★
31d 8h 50m
If you just think it then it's not illegal.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
134d 10h 32m
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
55d 22h 26m
Apath

Apath

Banned
-
1h 46m
Cute image op surprised they allow such cuteness here

Higgscel

Higgscel

Captain
★★★★★
56d 17h 45m

JFL
A 28yo foid:

Fatty, who use to post her nudes on reddit:

Is fucking mad at 2D lolis.

Last edited:
JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★
34d 17h 5m
I like the one second to the left the best

omnilet

omnilet

smooth criminalcel
★★★★★
101d 11h 46m
i wanna bang all of them all ideal age

Pareg

Pareg

You'll scream, shout: "Oh somebody get me out!".
38d 4h 57m
Caesercel

Caesercel

Overlord
★★★★★
80d 2h 22m
Am I a bad person if I find none of them attractive

SelfCrucified

SelfCrucified

blockhead
★★★★
36d 3h 35m
thoughts?
Refuse to watch.
the girl on the right has the largest breasts, so it is okay to want to have sex with her
the other 3 have smaller breasts so you will be a bad person if you find them attractive
please do not find them attractive
pigtails is the best

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
109d 8h 19m
3 > 4 > 2 > 1

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★
91d 3m
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
27d 3h 20m

Are you trying to speedrun getting banned?
No, if I wanted that I know several speedy ways to do that.

Chads dont give a shit about what is “moral”
I disagree about that. I think if I had gigachad powers I would be swimming in so much pussy and hold such power over foids that I might possibly be compelled to consider using it responsibly so foids don't have mental breakdowns at by shunning them, or else abuse it to cause mental breakdowns for my entertainment.

I think the reason we might be prone to thinking chads are all evil is that those who do go down that path can just be super-SUPER evil because they can ignore consequences. Perhaps that even makes them prone to it. But I don't think there are any absolute guarantees here.

You cannot fuck any of them cause they are 2d images and not real
If I round to the nearest multiple of 0.001% you have exactly the same (0%) odds of fucking any 3d IRL girl with looks 8+
yet people wanting that never get berated
so obviously there is a hypothetical "if it were somehow feasible" implied in all such discussions SC
we literally have higher odds of inheriting a robot looking like a 2D girl and fucking that robot than fucking most 3D girls TBH

Don't let anyone make you feel ashamed for being attracted to pretty, flat-chested lolis.
should I feel ashamed for being attracted to ugly flat-chested lolis?

A 28yo foid:
Hold your horses, how sure are we of this?

/r/ verbose thread on 9 Nov 2020
Princess_kitty14 is Dianavic. Report him.
You know Dianavic.
He's the guy who impersonated a 15-year-old girl and offered her virginity on r/virginityexchange.
You know, the former moderator of r/IncelTear.

pigtails is the best
I do like her modesty, naturally holds arms in front of chest, as we see where PK14 didn't need to use a censor bar there.

I feel creepy just glancing at this to read the text even though it's censored. The censor bar almost makes it worse cos that means they really are naked.
i felt worst when i was censoring it

I imagine PK was upset because these girls were just smiling confidently about themselves embracing their sexuality. I bet these would upset PK too

I will make princess more comfortable with this pic showing them at war with their sexuality by assaulting boys instead of fucking them when made naked

this should be much greater joy for her/him to censor

I think princess will also enjoy that movie too because it is full of naked lolis fighting, I get it, that's fun sometimes too

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Major
5d 3h 15m
SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
219d 14h 55m
Imagine applying real world laws and rules to a bunch of strokes on a canvas.

Muh female 2d images have rights too sweetie. If you dont want a 30+ sexually active woman you're a pedophile sweetie.

No, if I wanted that I know several speedy ways to do that.

I disagree about that. I think if I had gigachad powers I would be swimming in so much pussy and hold such power over foids that I might possibly be compelled to consider using it responsibly so foids don't have mental breakdowns at by shunning them, or else abuse it to cause mental breakdowns for my entertainment.

I think the reason we might be prone to thinking chads are all evil is that those who do go down that path can just be super-SUPER evil because they can ignore consequences. Perhaps that even makes them prone to it. But I don't think there are any absolute guarantees here.

If I round to the nearest multiple of 0.001% you have exactly the same (0%) odds of fucking any 3d IRL girl with looks 8+
yet people wanting that never get berated
so obviously there is a hypothetical "if it were somehow feasible" implied in all such discussions SC
we literally have higher odds of inheriting a robot looking like a 2D girl and fucking that robot than fucking most 3D girls TBH

should I feel ashamed for being attracted to ugly flat-chested lolis?

Hold your horses, how sure are we of this?

/r/ verbose thread on 9 Nov 2020

I do like her modesty, naturally holds arms in front of chest, as we see where PK14 didn't need to use a censor bar there.

I imagine PK was upset because these girls were just smiling confidently about themselves embracing their sexuality. I bet these would upset PK too

I will make princess more comfortable with this pic showing them at war with their sexuality by assaulting boys instead of fucking them when made naked

this should be much greater joy for her/him to censor

I think princess will also enjoy that movie too because it is full of naked lolis fighting, I get it, that's fun sometimes too
I would fuck every single 2d drawing that you posted.

Last edited:
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
27d 3h 20m

I am feeling kinda bad now, how do we help out RTX w/ these bulimic tendencies?

The issue RT is actually that the girls in these images prob began puberty 1-2 years prior to being drawn, so being mid-pubescent they fall above the pre-pubescent age range that pedophilia describes a fixation toward.

Also when I want to fuck dozens of things besides mid-pubescent human girls TBH it doesn't feel like a fixation, they're just in the rotation.

next cue "but then they're not special to you! you don't care about who they are!"

actually being less hung up on physical criteria means you care more about personality, I'm not quite as evolved as the theoretical pansexuals out there but at least a bit more open-minded than the norm

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★
30d 11m
How does anyone find such small bodies attractive is beyond me.

A Woman has to be fertile looking with wide hips and well developed chest and buttocks, not 'hello nissan i'm 8' lol.

A

AnotherInsertCel

The Graycel Brotherhood
★★
7d 19h 39m
You have lost something I don't know what it is but, you need to go find it.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
102d 20h 46m
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
123d 1h 14m
They all have some of the worst looking tits I've ever seen