Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It is over for e-learnerscels

Forgotten

Forgotten

Recruit
★★
I caught myself staring at the most beautiful girl in my college class through the webcam in our online class. Obviously she didn't know I was doing it, otherwise, she'd panicked. More than just staring, I was "touching" her face with the cursor. It is the closest I get from a woman

:feelsseriously:
Joined Saturday at 3:19 PM
:feelsseriously:

Wow, that's some great information.

This has nothing to do with e-learning

She is now touching her own cheeks and sometimes she passes her tongue on the lips. It's like being a few centimeters from food while you starve unable to get it

She is now touching her own cheeks and sometimes she passes her tongue on the lips. It's like being a few centimeters from food while you starve unable to get it
Whip your cock out and start aggressively masturbating to her while repeating her name.
Volcel if you don't do this.

I caught myself staring at the most beautiful girl in my college class through the webcam in our online class. Obviously she didn't know I was doing it, otherwise, she'd panicked. More than just staring, I was "touching" her face with the cursor. It is the closest I get from a woman
larp it's your hag teacher

I usually jack off to hot foids in the class. Best thing about online class is that they will never notice
Your in class now?
Whip your cock out and start aggressively masturbating to her while repeating her name.
Volcel if you don't do this.
That would be too noticeable

I usually jack off to hot foids in the class. Best thing about online class is that they will never notice

Your in class now?

That would be too noticeable
unless you keep your mic on :giga:

Jfl its so over for you.

How is that over? You got to stare without her knowing and not making her panic in realtime. That sounds like lifefuel to me.

Professor mad a joke and she had a laugh crisis, her teeth and hair are so perfect