Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is sad to be born subhuman, of a subhuman family, in a subhuman country, with subhuman people

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
There is no chance of winning.

Arranged marriage maxx

Wouldn't it be easier to cope with if you're around more subhumans? If you moved to a mogger country your subhumanity will be reminded of every second and you'll be treated like a dalit by everyone.
idk other subhumans tear each other down

agreed and relatable

Wouldn't it be easier to cope with if you're around more subhumans? If you moved to a mogger country your subhumanity will be reminded of every second and you'll be treated like a dalit by everyone.
Very true. Once travelled to europe for a few weeks and it was literal suicide fuel

I prefer to see mogger than other subhuman waste in every way near me.

I live in Brazil.

Oof, they should just genocide all non-Japanese and other non-Asians there. Would help the world a lot.

Just kidding obviously, but Brazil sucks.

Very true. Once travelled to europe for a few weeks and it was literal suicide fuel

Every time I leave my house I'm hit with severe SuicideFuel. But I have to leave in order to exercise. It's just beyond brutal here.

At least if I lived in Brazil I'd be happy as there are literally 0 White people in Brazil (using the American definition).