Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT is sharing obviously fake posts that "we made"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
This is currently standing at 1k upvotes on it:
Dd4b5cc

Does this seem painfully fake to anyone else? Never seen a post like this (background photo + edgy quote) anywhere else. It just looks perfectly like what someone who hates incels would create to make it seem like incels made it. Fake edgy quote + random background photo for sharing in picture format to IT. Never seen anyone on .co or iwh make something like that. The quote is just something that an ITcel would think incels would write on a quote photo. You can really see through it. OP of course doesn't mention where the photo comes from. I also think the inbox messages they screenshoot all the time are mostly fake, sent by themselves on a throwaway alt. It gets the upvotes going.

Last edited:
It looks like something designed to be posted on Facebook or Instagram, platforms incels don't use but IT does.

only normies make those faggy whisper quote images, doubt an incel would make that

Of course it's a false flag, the statement itself is reductive and misrepresents how nuanced our opinions are. No actual cel would make that statement especially not on some quote generator. IT is gets most of it's upshits on false flag posts.

If their post has a .co screenshot it's usually because they don't understand humor. If it comes from somewhere else it's definitely a false flag. They tend to conflate ideas from random men with ours.

Last edited:
:feelshmm: gigabased. the text they put in the image also is one of the most reductionist shit of the views of some incels in the world i've seen.

then they will proceed to call us racist by saying "nigga" in some posts (even tho that doesn't qualify as racism not even in the slightest)

the only thing the majority of blackpilled incels are tbh is a misogynist, and this is with a multitude of valid reasons.

ITers like always are low IQ and manipulative, it's sad to see a human being resorting to manipulation tactics just to make they look better in relation to another group (and then when you see their views on politics they want a lot of benefits for minorities, it's really sad how such hypocrites they are)

I always knew their posts were fake, low IQ fuckwits they can't even come up with something more original.

I would love to have an infertile gf.

View attachment 403500
Does this seem painfully fake to anyone else? Never seen a post like this (background photo + edgy quote) anywhere else. It just looks perfectly like what someone who hates incels would create to make it seem like incels made it. Fake edgy quote + random background photo for sharing in picture format to IT. Never seen anyone on .co or iwh make something like that. The quote is just something that an ITcel would think incels would write on a quote photo. You can really see through it. OP of course doesn't mention where the photo comes from. I also think the inbox messages they screenshoot all the time are mostly fake, sent by themselves on a throwaway alt. It gets the upvotes going.
This

Last edited:
They're obsessed with us. Their whole identity is based on an obsession with us.

They're the biggest hypocrites in existence.

IT is, has, and will always be a fucking joke. JFL. :dab::feelshaha::feelsclown::feelskek:

I would love to have an infertile gf.
This^ I could creampie her constantly and not have to worry about her giving birthing to an incel.

Fuck you balding soys and landwhales.

I wonder if I was ever on IT

Of course it's a false flag, the statement itself is reductive and misrepresents how nuanced our opinions are. No actual cel would make that statement especially not on some quote generator. IT is gets most of it's upshits on false flag posts.

If their post has a .co screenshot it's usually because they don't understand humor. If it comes from somewhere else it's definitely a false flag. They tend to conflate ideas from random men with ours.

its from whisper

View attachment 403500
No incel uses those stupid as quote images with the obviously normie/IT background behind it.
This is just something they created to make us look like a villain, because they are:
1.) Oppositionally defiant and antipathic
2.) Retarded
3.) Just want to create strawmans to laugh at us mock us with.

View attachment 403500
It’s a very common tactic unfortunately — it’s trivially easy to make a fake account then make a post with a strawman argument and even if most of the forum calls you out and/or disagrees they’ll just screencap the part they made and the replies that fall where they want and claim on their own base that “see what demons they are! We were right!”

It’s all so tiresome

those faggy goddamn whisper quotes. no man who likes pussy has ever put text over an image like that

Might be fake but it’s still true. Also Napoleon Bonaparte said that women’s only reason for existing is reproduction.

IT went completely off the deep end

Looks like something you’d post to whisper ( a social media that is 99% foids from what I’ve seen)

Just lol @ ITcels

it's the first thing i noticed about any sites that reference to this one.

they never actually refer to this place directly, but always over pictures they take or copies of posts to sites where media are disabled, so that you never get the full picture of the site, so that you never get the idea to look around for yourself and so that it is much easier to falsify information.

Someone could have easily said that. It’s been years of posts. Probably was fakecel though.

They're obsessed with us. Their whole identity is based on an obsession with us.

They're the biggest hypocrites in existence.

IT is, has, and will always be a fucking joke. JFL. :dab::feelshaha::feelsclown::feelskek:

View attachment 403500
JFL, why out of all people would incels give a shit about birth? This is painfully retarded.

Most incels are anti-natalists. Normies project their own twisted obsession with having children and subjecting more people to this hell onto fucking us, who want nothing ore than play video game in peace.

Might be fake but it’s still true. Also Napoleon Bonaparte said that women’s only reason for existing is reproduction.
Agreed, and my misogyny is justified, so IT and all normans can stuff it.

Most incels are anti-natalists.
That's true, too. I still don't understand why people have children.

strawman incel said:
only have 1 worth

Worth is not a quantifiable noun so far as I know.

Sometimes the random dudes they quote are sex havers. It's ridiculous. And boring.

First of all it's fucking fake, and second even if it were real that shit would be coming from one of those Henry Makow-type weirdos instead of an incel. Cucktears, just like any other left-wing retard, likes to lump everyone who disagrees with them into one big fake group because their primitive brains can't handle the idea of multiple, complex, non-dichotomous political positions and shades of grey.

Not suprised. IncelTear users like to lie and pretend they are someone that they are not.
DianaVic was banned because the account to belonging to that IncelTear user was exposed for impersonating a 14-15 year old Korean instagram model
and trying to "exchange" this girl's "virginity" on r/virginityexchange.

View: https://medium.com/@jrodriguez822/inceltear-more-dangerous-than-incels-themselves-96b98d347ffb

Last edited:
:feelshmm: gigabased. the text they put in the image also is one of the most reductionist shit of the views of some incels in the world i've seen.

then they will proceed to call us racist by saying "nigga" in some posts (even tho that doesn't qualify as racism not even in the slightest)

the only thing the majority of blackpilled incels are tbh is a misogynist, and this is with a multitude of valid reasons.

ITers like always are low IQ and manipulative, it's sad to see a human being resorting to manipulation tactics just to make they look better in relation to another group (and then when you see their views on politics they want a lot of benefits for minorities, it's really sad how such hypocrites they are)
The warriors are now trying to slander us. JFL what are marley normies thinking

JFL at their life they make fake quotes... wtf they are really the lowest of lowest species on earth imo.

No sadly,we are not based enough for this Ph level of posts

This is stupid incels dont talk about "females giving birth" if anything we would rather not procreate to pass on our shit genes. It's the direct opposite of what the whisper picture says. Also like other users have said I dont think anyone from here or the shit reddits with incels in them are cringe enough to post this shit on whisper or DM some IT cunt with shit edgy threats.