Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT is sharing obviously fake posts that "we made"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
That's based tbh I agree with it.

This is currently standing at 1k upvotes on it:
View attachment 403500
Does this seem painfully fake to anyone else? Never seen a post like this (background photo + edgy quote) anywhere else. It just looks perfectly like what someone who hates incels would create to make it seem like incels made it. Fake edgy quote + random background photo for sharing in picture format to IT. Never seen anyone on .co or iwh make something like that. The quote is just something that an ITcel would think incels would write on a quote photo. You can really see through it. OP of course doesn't mention where the photo comes from. I also think the inbox messages they screenshoot all the time are mostly fake, sent by themselves on a throwaway alt. It gets the upvotes going.
incels don't do this kind of shit. You are 100% right. We don't care about having babies. We would rather just have a looksmatched gf to cuddle with than just use disembodied pussy as a fleshlight.

They've been exposed countless times.

Maybe its a fault on us, if they have to make false flag posts how based is our userbase really?

D0E3DBBB 1AD0 45B0 9B30 52BBF7850285

here’s another gay post from an IT sockpuppet account.
Has 1.2K upvotes and is one of the top posts for this week.
They’re so dumb tbh

They would never share any real high iq posts because they would secretly agree with us.

This is currently standing at 1k upvotes on it:
View attachment 403500
Does this seem painfully fake to anyone else? Never seen a post like this (background photo + edgy quote) anywhere else. It just looks perfectly like what someone who hates incels would create to make it seem like incels made it. Fake edgy quote + random background photo for sharing in picture format to IT. Never seen anyone on .co or iwh make something like that. The quote is just something that an ITcel would think incels would write on a quote photo. You can really see through it. OP of course doesn't mention where the photo comes from. I also think the inbox messages they screenshoot all the time are mostly fake, sent by themselves on a throwaway alt. It gets the upvotes going.
It's obviously fate but can't say I disagree with the message